Chapter thirteen.

"I heard the young Pharaoh made you his personal advisor. Congratulations Lynn."

Lynn chuckles.

"Why thank you Kisara. Though I have to admit..it took me by surprise. I have been around for just three days and I'm already on high position. "

"Well with you high known intelligence, what could you expect.?"

"Good point."

Both girls, Kisara and Lynn were strolling down in the royal garden. Having some girl time. Kisara got to heard of Lynn's new position...and she couldn't be more proud.

Now with Lynn around and Atem's now formed intelligence, things has been going quite well.

Egypt became a powerful and popular nation due to Lynn's given ideas.

Kingdoms far and near would try to gain trust from the Capital and with Lynn having and extremely good and strong critical eyes, she couldn't tell which and what to agree or not.

Right now, it was mid day. Ra's sun was shining lightly on the two lovely maiden as they strolled by. Servants and guards would greet them and Lynn would return back with a smile.

Kisara could tell that they loved Lynn. She even got to know that they hoped that she would be queen and she knows it will be very possible.

"Oh and speaking of which... I haven't seen Atem all morning." Lynn spoke up.

"Well, of course. Atem is of the age getting married......so....."

"Let me guess.. princess suitors right?"

Kisara sighed. With a nod.

Kisara knew that Atem wouldn't accept any of them. Also with Lynn. It was obvious that they knew they liked each other but the problem was the Lynn was new to love and didn't have enough to no experience to it.

"Lynn...Lynn are you alright..?"

Lynn snapped out of her thoughts. "Huh oh what were you saying again?"

"I was asking if you were alright. You suddenly kept silent."

"Oh no no. Nothing's wrong. I was just thinking."

Kisara was curious of what she was thinking but kept it to herself.

"Lynn... Kisara!!" A voice called out.

Both turning, they saw Atem jogging towards them.

"Good afternoon my Pharaoh. How has your day been going?" Kisara asked.

Lynn too nodded to that question. Atem sighed.

"Exhausting...those girls just don't know when to give up. Sigh. But thank Ra I will live to see another day."

They laughed.

"Oh and Kisara. Seto wishes to speak with you. He's at the royal library."

Kisara blushed. Which didn't go unnoticed by Lynn who smirked.

"Very well. I will be off. See you later Lynn... My Pharaoh." Kisara bows and walks off......which later turned to a fast jogging.

"Goodness... She's really wanting to be with Seto doesn't she.?" Lynn spoke up.

"It's quite understandable. She haven't seen Seto for so long and now that they back together.... Even though Seto tries to act tough and strict.. he easily crumples when Kisara is around him."

"I see. But I also got to know how she got to my world. To think.... Seto's father would do such a thing just because he wanted his son to ascend to the throne. "