Chapter ten.

Seconds turns to minutes....to hours....to days......then weeks....to months.....all summed to a year.

Yes a year. It has being a year ever since the departure of Atem And Kisara.

It has also being a year that Lynn Gemstone became what she always dreamt of being when she finished school.

An archeologist.

She had finally reached her dream job. Oh Miss Daring would be so proud of her.

Right now, the lovely well endowed young adult was in her office that morning.. typing away on her computer with a cup of coffee beside her.

She's the youngest in the entire company and she takes her job well and seriously.

Soon her door was opened to reveal her senior come worker... James Lockwood.

Cheap hotshot. Thinks he's so cute and cool. Seen better.

"Lynn darling. The boss wants to see ya."

Lynn hated it when he calls her that..so annoying.

"Ugh...fine. On my way.."

Lynn gets up and moves to her boss's office with James following her like a lost puppy.

It was pretty obvious James had a crush on her but she had no time for the guy..and you know what?

He doesn't know when to back off and stop disturbing her.

"Would you stop following?" Lynn asked with a bit of anger.

"Aw darling.. I wanted to escort you there..."

"Well I know where the office is, so you can leave me alone. And stop calling me darling. It's annoying."

"Oof! So cold.."

Lynn rolls her eyes and walks to the office.

The office was quite a sight. Expensive items were found everywhere along with some beautiful artifacts.

Her boss was an old man, full of plenty energy and a pure heart of gold.

He had always seen Lynn as a daughter to him. And Lynn has seen him as a father figure too.

"Ah Lynn welcome." He boss, Mr O Neil greeted.

"Good morning Mr O Neil." She greeted him back with a smile.

"Hahahaha come now. I told you to call me Eric. I maybe old but I'm not that old."

Lynn laughed along.

"Yes Eric..So you wanted to see me.?"

"Ah yes.. you see there have being a call for sometime saying that they needed help in something. There is a huge cave in the outcast of the city and they said they found something very peculiar and strange."

Peculiar and strange....that was Lynn's middle name.

"What did they see?" Lynn asked as she sat down filled with curiosity and interest.

"They said they found a huge gate inside the cave. They tried to open it but it wouldn't move. I'm not sure whether they were telling the truth or not but they gave me this.."

Eric gave Lynn his phone to see the pictures given only to gasp at what she saw.

The gate had the millennium eye on it.

Could... could this gate be connected to ancient Egypt.....to Atem?.

"Sir...do you mind if I investigate this?"