Chapter two.

Lynn took a sharp inhale of breath to prevent her from screaming bloody murder when she saw what was in front of her.

Right before her was a floating young man.. Wait was he royalty?

Course he looked like a Pharaoh....
Well duh.. He is a Pharaoh...

He was looking at his hands.. Which were chained by the way...

And Holy pickle is he see through?! Is he a ghost?!

Atem pov.

Finally...Oh thank Ra. I'm free. I'm finally free. I don't know for how long I was trapped in the millennium puzzle but I'm finally free.

I frowned when I noticed my hands were chained.. Showing me that I wasn't out of the woods yet.

I then looked around..

What a strange Place..which seems to be some kind of a bedroom.

Strangest bedroom I had ever seen.

I then felt a warm welcoming presence. I turned to look only to gawk at the most beautiful girl I had ever seen..

Light blue eyes which put the sky's to shame, dark smooth skin so tempting to touch. Long black hair that could out stand the darkest made ink and soft ......smooth plump pink lips so kissable...

I gulped .....not taking my eyes off her for a second.. She was staring at me with wide.......scared eyes?!

Was I that terrifying?!

I have to calm her down and fast.

"H...hello......"

"Ugh..." She faints...with a bang..

I panicked as I immediately floated towards her!!!

"Miss....miss..!! Wake up....please wake up!!"

I must have scared her half to death!!!

I tried to pick her up and place her on her bed..but my hands kept passing through her body...

Damn...I will never get anywhere at this rate..I just cant leave her on the floor.

I reached to try again only for her to float into the air.. Wait..am I doing that?

I then remembered something.. I remembered Mana telling me that souls have powers of their own..all they had to do was concentrate. I mentally sighed with relief.. I'm glad I paid attention to her back then..

Using my new known powers...I gently placed her on the bed..

I got close to take a good look at her.. By Ra..she was by far ever so temptingly beautiful.. So beautiful it could do much better a sin.

I then noticed something placed on her eyes.... What is that thing.?

I used my powers to gently remove it and scan it.. I tried placing it to my own eyes only to whine and look away..

What kind of sorcery is this...?

It made things far close closer.. Did she have problems with her eyes.. ?

What a pity for such a beauty..

I looked back at her..and dropped the item on my hand in awe.. She looks by far better without that thing on...

I looked and panicked.. Her item was shattered in pieces.

Oh my Ra, oh my Ra,OH MY RA!!! WHAT DO I DO?! SHE WILL DEFINITELY BE UPSET WHEN SHE WAKES UP AND SEES THIS!!!

I tried to use my powers once more and oh thank heavens I was able to fix it in time..because she was starting to wake up.....

No POV.