Chapter Seven.

After having a great and wonderful breakfast. Lynn was going through some of her books while Atem was reading a book of other kings of ancient Egypt..mostly the ones he never knew of......

He did find them very interesting....

Soon a phone rang which brought Lynn and Atem back into reality..

Grabbing the phone.. She heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Lynn.."

"Good morning Kisara."

Atem's head snapped to her direction in shock!!! Did she just say......Kisara?!

"Oh.....yeah I'm free......oh really!? Congratulations girl.....sure I will be there!!! Good...okay bye...."

Lynn cuts the call and was greeted with Atem's shocked face.

Her eyes narrows with worry.

"Atem...is something wrong? Why do you look so shocked?"

"I....I..don't mean to pry but.....did you just say...Kisara?"

"Yeah..Kisara has being my friend since childhood. Though we go to different schools. But we still hang out with each other.. She's like my big sister..............what about Kisara..?"

Atem gently decended to the ground while his shocked look turned into a sad smile..

"My dear....tell me....This Kisara...does she have blue eyes, white hair and pale skin?"

Lynn was greatly surprised... How in Ra's name did he know that?!

Sensing her question...he answers without making eye contact..

"Back in my Kingdom...there was a particular girl named Kisara...who had the spirit of the blue eyes white dragon.. People thought she was dangerous and brought her to my palace.. There.. One of my priest.. And also my cousin.. Who is also the holder of a millennium item fell in love with her.. She too fell with him.. But his father...who was also my uncle wanted to take that power and give it to Seto...so that he could become king..and that means sealing her soul inside a stone....."

Lynn gasped...but let Atem continue..

"Seto didn't want it.. He loved Kisara ever so greatly.. But then his father then possessed him so that he could achieve his goal.. Seto's soul then was in danger.. Kisara then had to sacrifice herself in order for him to be saved and gave him the blue eyes white dragon....but in the end...it costed her life.... Seto was greatly wounded that his love.. Was gone...just to save him from his father's obsession for power.. He never forgave himself for not protecting her.. And he also never forgave his father for the pain he had caused him to suffer... Ever since then..Seto changed. He became a cold man.. Sigh.......who would have known she was here all this time......"

Lynn couldn't believe her ears... This... Was really heartbreaking.. Just because of power... Poor Seto......it must have being hard for him... To loose the one... You love dearly..

Lynn.. Then got up.. "Well then.. We shall see what happens next.. Kisara invited me to celebrate with her.. She just graduated and wants me to join her in celebration..."

Atem got the idea and smiled.. It would be nice to see an old friend once again.

It was noon. And Lynn was dressed up to meet her closest friend.

Bringing the millennium puzzle with her.. And along with Atem by her side..they made their way to meet Kisara..

Reaching the place.. She took lived in an apartment.. Reaching her door.. Lynn knocked..