Chapter five.

Monday....a day for the school. A normal kid would grumble about going to school but to Lynn , it was entirely different.

What can I say..she loves school..

And within a few days, she would be graduating soon.

Oh she could hardly wait..

Lynn got ready for school while Atem was in the living room reading a book and also giving the love of his life the privacy she wanted.

After having her breakfast, and the millennium puzzle around her neck..it was time to go.

"Atem..time to go..."

"Coming my dear...!!" He quickly answers as he abandoned the book he was reading and quickly followed her to school.

On their way...due to the past few days Atem had being in the world of mass technology...he was now familiar with things around him now..

But it didn't mean if he sees something he didn't know or understand, he won't ask her about it.

"Okay Atem.. I calculated the days of when the silver full moon will come and it will come on the day of Halloween."

"Brilliant..............what's Halloween?" He asked.

"Oh Halloween is a holiday where kids dress up as scary monsters, roam at night , moving from door to door and the people give them 🍬 candies."

"That sounds like a interesting holiday.."

"Oh it is.. It even said in legends it where monsters like vampires, witches , ghosts, werewolves and other creepy terrestrials roam around in the dark streets.."

Atem pales.. During his days here, he learned about those things and their outcomes were not a pleasurable one.

"You....you..didn't happen to see any of those....right?"

"Oh come on.. They don't exist and even if they do.. They exist in the mystic realm..so don't panic.."

Atem sigh.

"But what of me.. Am I a terrestrial too?"

Lynn paused her walk and began to think..

"Hmm mm no your not.. Your a soul..not a ghost.. If your a ghost it means your dead but your not.."

Atem couldn't be any more relieved.

Soon they made it to school, many of the last years were jubilating that they will soon finish college and finally get on with their lives.

Atem knew of this and he couldn't be anymore happier that his love was almost done with her education.. But she still has a lot to learn in the outside world.

Lynn then noticed something... Alexis and her goons were no where to be seen.

Did something happen..?

"Lynn! Lynn! " a voice was heard calling her name.

Lynn and Atem ( as you can tell no one except Lynn can see him.).

"Oh Hey Darcy.. What's kicking..?"

"Did you hear the news....?"

Lynn blinded in confusion.

"News ....what news?"

"The news that Alexis and her goons were kicked out of school.."

"Eh?!"

Atem and Lynn were shocked!!! They knew Alexis can do crazy things to get into trouble but getting kicked out of school wasn't in the list of punishments for her.. What did she do?