But soon I will teach him basic manners.

Once we both entered into his private life he said,

"Baby girl listen, the people here will judge you, try to make you feel low with their comments but please don't listen to their words and don't care about their views on you. I know you can handle everything on your own but still if you want any help don't think before coming to me. I will be always there for you"

"Don't worry no one can mess with Mrs.Ahana Arjun Malhotra" I said with an evil smirk.

He quickly pecked my lips and whispered, meet you at the meeting and left to his cabin.

So this is the reason why I don't want to come to office today. Today he scheduled a meeting with our team about the ongoing project.

I prayed to all gods and went to my floor.

"Hyeeee guyssssss" I waved at my teammates.

But they didn't replied like they used to,they were simply staring at me.

"Hye Karthik look who is here with us, the great Mrs.Ahana Arjun Malhotra the wife of our boss" jeni said sarcastically.

"We must had done something good in our previous life that we got the previlage to work with our boss's wife"

"Hyee guys I was forced to hide my identity from you all please forgive me... please please pretty please, hereafter I won't hide anything" I show them all my best puppy face.

But looks like my puppy face didn't worked because all of them turned their faces to the other side.

"Okay I thought of telling you all how I married to your boss but looks like you guys won't talk to me, so bye bye I am going to work"

"Ok fine we forgive you now tell us your story" they told. So finally it works.

I told them from the beginning to till now.

"So finally happily ever after" Karthik told and every one laughed.

Mr.Grills came and told us to come to conference room.So now we are heading towards the conference hall.

Only our teammates and Mr.Grills will be there.

We all went and sat on our places. At sharp 10, he entered the room with all his glory.

Not even a single strand of his hair were displaced, he was looking as same as he was in the morning all fresh and perfect. May he touch up before coming here.

Ufffff...why I am thinking about him. I have to think about our recent project. What is the name of the project??🤔🤔🤔.

"Hahaha you don't even know the project name hahaha"my mind mocked me.

Shut up, you know I didn't came to office last week as I am busy preparing surprise for my aju birthday so I forget about the project, I replied shrugging.

"So yeah coming to Mr.Micheal's project I want each one of you to submit your report about the progress of last week now,so let's start with Miss.Smith" arjun said in his bossy tone.

"Sir, actually i didn't prepared the report yet but I can tell you about the progress sir" jeni stuttered.

"Am I paying you  to come here and do nothing" he roared.

"Fine this is the last warning, now tell about the progress" she told him everything.

He roared at her for not preparing the report, what would have happen if he came to know I don't even know what was the ongoing project.

Finally one after another everyone reported their work to him. My turn came but I don't even know 'A' about this ongoing project.

Hope he won't be harsh on me.

"Mrs. Malhotra elaborate your work"

"Sir thaaat I sirr" I shuttered.

Ahana don't get scared of your husband. If we did something don't worry it has been so many days since we pulled a prank on him, so don't worry we will see him in our home.

"Actually sir I was on leave last week even you knew it right" I told him cheekily.

"Yeah correct you are on leave last week right, you take leave this week too" he said sarcastically.

"But your birthday I mean my aju's birthday won't come every week right" I said and winked at him.

All my friends are trying hard to control their laughs.

"Mrs. Malhotra this is the last warning for you behave yourself, this is office. I was paying you to work not for staying at home, come and meet me at my cabin after this meeting."

Author's note:

So yeah that's all for today. This is the longest chapter I ever wrote.

So so sorry for not updating for so many days.

But hereafter I will try my best to update atleast once in a week.

Sneak peek of next update:

Prank by our ahana.

Hope you all waiting for next chapter.

But for that chapter you guys have to comment.
Only if I get 10 comments from you all for this chapter then only I will update next chapter.

Till then stay safe and

A very very happy new year eve to you all🎉🎉

With love,
Jasz💚.