Soon the stylist came and start to do my make-up they were two girls they are very nice and beautiful girls they did my make-uI look in the mirror and r a saw new me pretty me I was looking schangedge I was looking like an and thanks to them they did the make-up so perfectly that they hide all the brushes on my jaws and cover the dark circles. But ssstillll l I don't look like myself I was looking beautiful but not happy the happiness in my eyes was long gone.

 But ssstillll l I don't look like myself I was looking beautiful but not happy the happiness in my eyes was long gone

(Her lehenga, btw ignore her smiling face )

Aysha came to look at me then said "Mashallah you're looking stunning beta "I blush at her compliment "thank you aunty" I replied shyly actually I don't get complimented More often that's why I don't know how to react when some compliments you Right now it's 7:00 pm and the Barat is at 8:00 pm everyone here is calling it a Barat but I think it's more like a funeral.

Aysha aunty took me out of the room and we start to downstairs the mansion was decorated beautifully read and wwithitwhiteses everywhere it was something that I have never seen before but again it doesn't impress me because it was decorated on his orders.

We went downstairs and Ayesha aunty told me to wait in the living room I sat on the sofa a waited for whatever she told me to after a few minutes I feel someone come inside the living room I turn around to see non-other than the devil himself standing there.
Smirking.

I immediately stand up from the sofa and look at him he took a step towards me just like a predator's eye. I gulped and it took everything in me to do no ststepack. I looked at the floor. While he came closer and closer and closer until I feel his hot breaths on me

His fingers touch my cheeks and I finch he put my strand of hair behind my ears. His two fingers got under my chin and lifted my face so that I can see him then hehe bent my mevebevelled shouted "Ethan bring molvi Sahab in" I finch when he shouted. Soon movie Sahab entered along with the same guwhoow who was with him when he killed my father I assume his name is Ethan.

"Start the Nikah, "the devil said, and the thcolouror drained out of my body my plan is failing there are no gusts other thathehethe ovie and Ethn No,w who II'mask the help from

"I, Aykiz offer you myself marriage and by the instructions of the Holy Qoran and the Holy Prophet, peace and blessing be upon him. I pledge, in honesty and with sincerity, to be for you an obedient and faithful wife" molvi Sahab says the vows of marriage, I acted to die at this moment

I didn't say anything an area of silence passed and tension grew in the air everyone was looking at me waiting for the answer
"I don't, " I said in a strong voice and Zaviyar smirked at my answer and then shouted again "Ethan "

Ethan who was standing in front of me a few minutes late, goes outside the living room and came back with something or should I s, someone?

"Don't you dare touch me again dummy if my hands were open then I wouldn't give a second thought before breaking your face " that certain someone says.

And I recognize the voice as soon as it heard me I turn around to see my best friend Ayzel, her hands were tied behind her back and she was being dragged by Ethan they stopped some feet away from me but still in front.

The devil took out his gun from his pocket and pointed it towards Ayzel and smirked, w even more eyes widened as saucer no no no this can't happen again at that time my heart stopped he can't do this again.

This all is happening because of me first my father got killed because of me and now Ayzel I can't let this happen. I'll agree to this marriage I can'tlethemmm hurt Ayzel because of me.

He gave a sign to molvie Sahab to start nikah again. By the time I was crying hysterically "do you Aykiz Khan take Zaviyar Malik as your husband" he asked
"I do. I'm doing this for her
I do. this will end soon
I do." I'll bear it
She said she can hear the cries of her best friend from behind as she is trying her best to stop her from doing this marriage.

"Do you Zaviyar Malik take Aykiz Khan as your beloved wife? molvi Sahab asked him
"I do. I'll hurt her
I do. I'll break her
I do." I'll make her beg for death
And I'll have no mercy.

"So now I pronounce you husband and wife " molvie Sahab announced, and started to feel dizzy I step back and fell on the floor.

"This is just the beginning of your fall" those were the last words I heard before darkness consume me

"This is just the beginning  of your fall"  those were the last words I heard before darkness consume me

Hi lovely readers ...!
What do you think about this chapter.?
What will happen next how many of you like this chapter
A huge shoutout to my beloved reader. @ellejonnes And like always @Eliannamoon

Next update on 45 votes
Words:1649

Vote, share and comment.
Buy...!