Presents!

Y/N'S POV:

'BANG BANG BANG!' I wake up to the sound of pans banging into my ears again, when it was Christmas holidays. I got up and stormed my way downstairs pulling my brother by his ear, "What do you think you're  doing banging pans at 7AM in the morning you bastard?!" I was quite angry since he didn't let me get my own rest on a Christmas morning.  "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!' RedEye yelped. "We need to go Christmas shopping for presents and stuff Y/N!" Naomi exclaimed scaring me when she was behind my back jumping on it.

'These Morons. I took a deep breath and yelled 'The mall opens at 11AM not 7AM you morons!' That ringed through the whole house, probably waking everyone up too. I marched back into my room and slammed the door, I jump back into my cozy bed and start scrolling through my phone. 'Ding!' I got a message. I opened it to see that Saiki texted over. 

I read through the messages that he sent, it read. 'Hi Y/N, I was wondering if you would want to go Christmas Shopping with me soon. I would rather invite you instead of going to those Morons, Kaidou, to be exact. So will you?' I didn't think it was a bad idea when 'BOOM!' my rooms door flew open. 'Oo~ La~ La~ Do I see someone taking Y/N for a date?~' Naomi hummed marching over to me, I could guess that they were using PurpleEye to spy on me, since her own psychic power is honestly pretty cool and it can fly through walls or be invisible. To be exact it's just a floating purple-black eye with a boring expression. Shingetsu and PurpleEye also walked towards me looking at my phone, 'Christmas Shopping? That's not a date Naomi. That's just called HANGING OUT.' PurpleEye flicked her small pea brain.

'Ow! Whatever PurpleEye, Anyways. Y/N-San don't be shy and accept the invitation!' Naomi exclaimed. I glared at her. She kind of sounded like that girl and repeatedly said 'Don't be shy put some more!' I think her name was like Charlie D-Dominos? I don't know to be honest. I texted back Saiki with 'Sure, I go.' I looked at the message and smiled a little. But that smile faded when he left me on read. 'Excuse me? He just left you on read.' Shingetsu pointed. 'Oh no! Wait! He's typing!' Naomi pointed out as well. He replied. 'Alright. I'll see you their at 11, in-front of the mall.' 'Phew. At least that's settled now.' I shoved the three girls out my room and out the door since I needed to change. I looked at the time to see it was 9:07 I had enough time. I pulled out a black hoodie with a white logo that says One Punch Man. I was a fan of that Anime. I put it on a put on some jean shorts and long back socks that covered up until my knees, I brushed my hair out and left it there. 

Saiki's POV:

I knew that inviting Y/N wasn't that bad of an idea compared to being with Kaidou. We agreed to meet up at 11 and I started to get changed. I went for a turquoise  turtle-neck since it looked pretty simple, and I went for a pair of pants too. By the time I was done It was 10:55. 'I slept too late.' I mumbled to myself. I walked over to the mall since it was quite close to my neighbourhood. I look to see that Y/N is already there and I'm just on time.

I tapped her shoulder and said 'Let's go' she nodded and walked with me. As soon as we walked in a instantly see The-Moron-Squad. I froze. I didn't have time to use my telepathy. 'Oh? Saiki-Kun?' Yumehara-San noticed me. Soon enough I got crowded and Y/N got pushed away from the crowd, Lucky her, I don't want to be in this crowd. I eyed Y/N to go first to the Christmas gift shops and she got it immediately. She walked over to the Christmas shops and once the Morons weren't looking. Poof! I teleported to Y/N-San. We walked into the gift shop and started shopping I saw Y/N too short to reach a small white Christmas shelf I stood behind her a reached it for her. I gave it to her, she turned around and said, 'Thank you!' with a opening smile, The smile looked like it could be glowing. I was somehow.. Attracted? To it, I ignored it and kept Christmas shopping we were done Christmas shopping and I used my telepathy and sensed that the Moron's were outside this store. I signalled her. 'Those idiot's are outside the shop.' I used telepathy.

She peeked her head out the small window of the shop to see Kaidou, Teruhashi, Yumehara, Aren and Nendou trying to scare us. She looked at me with a evil smirk. She grabbed my hand and swinged me into the front door where those Morons were. 'BOO!' they all exclaimed when I reached the door. We all headed different directions to find each other a Christmas gift. Since this year I felt generous, I'll give a present to Y/N-San. I went to pick out a small Teddy bear plush and I saw her hoodie of One Punch Man so I'm assuming she likes anime. I found a small figure and stickers that weren't too expensive and went on. I went over to the gift wrapping papers area and bought a silver sheet. 

Y/N's POV: 

I looked inside my wallet to see how much money I have and how much gifts I can afford for people. Since the gifts in this area isn't the most expensive I could afford quite a lot. '1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10..' I counted I did the math in my head that I was clearly not good at. After minutes of calculating I could buy 10 people a Christmas gift. Wasn't exactly easy, Since 9 of those people are my siblings and the other idiot's that live in my house. So technically I could afford 1 gift for a friend from school. 'Hm..' I thought 'Who should I buy a gift for?'  Wonderfully, I took my phone out and listed peoples names I could give a present to on a wheel app.

I pressed the spin button and I saw it almost landing on Teruhashi-San. I don't exactly want to give her a gift after those rude thoughts of me, but I put her on anyways. 'Plop plop plop..' it rolled. 'PEW PEW! Saiki!' the app sounds made. It landed on Saiki.. Now me knowing NOTHING about him I explored the store. I found this cute Cake plush. 'I'll just get something random..' I thought in my head. I also found this plastic flower crown. 'Meh, whatever. I guess it depends if he likes flowers or not.' I walked up to the clerk and paid the money. I walked over to the gift wrapping paper shop to see Teruhashi-San crowded with people and a ton of gifts. I ignored it and went in the store.

I picked a lime green wrapping paper with pink stripes. And walked out the mall and went back home. I went up to my room and put all the things down and started wrapping up all the gifts I bought. 

Saiki's POV: 

I walked home after a long day and headed up to my room to wrap up all the presents. I wrapped up the presents and put a small note. 'To Y/N-San, From Kusuo Saiki' and put a small wrapping bow and went to bed.