Valentines day!

(I know it's basically Christmas/New years time but bare with me please)

Saiki's POV:

'Great it was that time of the year..' I muttered checking my calendar, 'Valentines day.' I walked downstairs seeing a Lubby-Dubby scene with my parents doing those flattering, complimenting and of course Romance. I sighed and opened the fridge to get a small bundle of chocolates and sat down eating breakfast staring at what I was witnessing with my parents.

I headed out the door and walked to school, as I headed to the classroom I hear all these Chit-Chat about Valentines day and "wHo I'm gOnNa bE wiTh On ValEntIneS dAy" It was quite annoying hearing all these thoughts and chatters spreading across the hallways and classrooms. I pulled out the chocolates from under my desk and swapped them to Y/N's seat. 

Indeed, I was giving chocolates to Y/N. I had extra chocolates in my fridge so I gave her some, nice aren't I? More and more people started to come into the room and more Valentines day chit-chat started to grow and grow, the smell of sweets and chocolates were also growing more and more.

At the corner of my eye I see Y/N and her brothers walking in the classroom, Y/N sits in her seat and immediately finds the chocolate on her desk, she sneaked the chocolates on the lap and grabbed something from her bag and reached out for it and it.. Disappeared? 'Fwoosh!' I hear from behind me, I turn around to face my desk and see a bundle of chocolates, 'Pfft, This dumb idiot.' I chuckle slightly at her attempt to slip the chocolates to me without me noticing.

Y/N's POV:

I had tried to attempt to teleport chocolates to Saiki's desk, but immediately got found out and probably got caught dead. I sighed and face-palmed to myself, Matsuzaki-Sensei walked into the classroom and the bell rang. Class started and as usual, it was a boring subject, until Matsuzaki said, "Any questions?" Someone raised their hand, Nendou. 'What is he doing now?' I thought.

"Yes? Nendou?" Matsuzaki called in a sweat-drop, "Are you going to do any Valentines activities with Shima-Sensei?!" Nendou exclaimed. (Shima Kyouka, the teacher on the picture) The whole class looked at him, and looked back at Matsuzaki with wide eyes, Matsuzaki had a red face, filled with both anger and embarrassment. "So are you?!" A student yelled. "Yeah are you?!" Another yelled out, "Come on Matsu-Matsu! Asked her out!" Someone yelled again. The whole class cheered for Matsuzaki to ask her out, To be honest I was quite embarrassed for him, at the same time not really, since he gives us a LOT of homework.

Matsuzaki, kept yelling in a flushed face, "No! NO!" Repeatedly. After moments of yelling, the lunch bell rang, most of the yelling was to get through the boring class, some were actually trying to find answers about the question.  Just when I thought all this yelling and screaming was over, "KYAA!" I hear from across the hallway, I walked over to the crowd of.. Mainly girls, to see some.. Guy? He looked like Teruhashi-San in a way, "Hello! I am Mugami Toru!" the guy shouted attracting more people's attention, I turn back to see Saiki pale, muttering "Why.. Out of all people.." I walked up to him "Hey Saiki, Who's that blue haired dude?" I waved my hand to his face. "That's Mugami Toru, But his real name is Teruhashi Makato." He said. My life questioned itself, 'Makato? My brother? Teruhashi? Teruhashi-San? Wait... Teruhashi Makato.. Teruhashi's brother?!' I turned back wide eyed "He's also a pervert, He, Teruhashi-San's brother likes Teruhashi herself." Saiki added. 'What in the world?! Who would have an actual liking to their sibling?!'  I thought in shock, "Oh hell no- I need holy water for this." My brain scattered, looking up I see my own brother, Makato. Wide eyed, pale, dead-looking bird brain thing. "I'm guessing he-" I was about to finish, "He heard your whole conversation" Zefron Replied, "Now people will think I'm an pervert since we have the same name.." Makato muttered. 

Saiki's POV:

The bell rang to go back home, it was finally the end of the day, I look over to see Mugami 'Harassing' Teruhashi-San, I look back and took my chocolates and packed up and walked home. "Finally done of this stupid day." I looked down on my chocolates that Y/N-San gave me and took one.

They tasted pretty good. Today wasn't that bad. I guess.