Coffee Jelly

Y/N's POV

'Y/N-San! Saiki-Kun!' Hairo shouted, 'Would you like to come with Me, Nendo, Kaidou and Toritsuka  to Cafe Mami?' asked Hairo. I didn't really care much of it and I was new to this neighbourhood, I heard there were still amazing Cafe's and restaurants here, so why not give it a try!

'Sure!' I said 'Great then! I'll also go ask Saiki-Kun and Aiura-Chan if they want to go as-well!' Aiura-Chan? Y/N thought 'Who's that?' Y/N tilted her head in the thought of the name 'Aiura-Chan' Though she didn't care and kept walking through the deep hallways.

Saiki's POV

'I guess that's what they're doing.' Saiki thought while sitting in the boys bathroom. Just when he was about to go out of the bathroom stall 'Saiki! Saiki!' He heard yelling. 'Yare Yare  what is happening now?' Saiki groaned in annoyance. He used his telepathy, 'Saiki! Saiki' he heard again. 'Oh.' he stood there it was Toritsuka yelling.

He stood back behind the bathroom wall figuring out how to get out. Sure enough it would be easy right? Not. There he say Teruhashi in the hallways, Nendo in the classroom waiting, Kaido in the locker trying to scare him, Hairo waiting outside the front door and Y/N scanning through the hallways Cleary lost. 'Yare Yare. How do I get through this? Wait.. I could just go invisible can't I?' Saiki thought. He peeked out again to see that Toritsuka left. He used his invisibility and rushed. The invisibility wears off after a minute. He made it to the lockers and used his psychic super powers to think there's some "Dark Reunion" 'AH!' Kaidou jumped out the locker Hairo and Teruhashi raced over 'What happened?!' they both exclaimed to Kaidou 'D-dark reunion is in the l-locker!' Kaidou stuttered saying and panicking. Teruhashi and Hairo nod there head slowly thinking he's mental. 

Saiki grabbed his shoes from his locker and rushed over out. 'Hey! Saiki-Kun' Toritsuka patted his shoulder 'Eh?'

Y/N's POV

I walked over to see that Saiki? He appeared out of nowhere! 'Saiki-Kun!' 'Great! What's happening now?!' Y/N thought I was being rushed and crushed by a crowd of Teruhashi, Hairo, Kaidou, Aiura, Nendo and more! 

I finally got out the swarm and looked up to see a crowd with Saiki asking him to go to cafe Mami. 'I'm not going- Wait.. Is there coffee jelly?' Hairo immediately screamed 'YES!' 'Alright I'm going.' Saiki said in boring voice.

We all headed to Cafe Mami and everyone chattered and Teruhashi kept trying to communicate with Saiki, he seemed annoyed. We made it there and we sat there. 'I'll have the strawberry short-cake please!' I heard Teruhashi say in a 'Cutesy Voice' 'Ch-Chocolate cake please' Kaido stuttered 'I'll have a Toffee cup please' Hairo said in a polite voice. 'I'll have a Sundae please' Y/N said nicely 'That's so fattening..' Teruhashi thought Saiki glared at Teruhashi in a annoyed look.

-Timeskip Food arrived-

Saiki's POV:

I hear Teruhashi's mind wondering around about Y/N being "fattening" about having an Sundae,  Can't blame Y/N though. Sundae's are pretty good. 'I'll have coffee jelly please.' I said.  I see Y/N plugging in her headphones and turning on a song. I was shocked honestly.. She was humming the song in her head I hear the most stupid sound honestly please. It was Yarichin. I was kind of shocked honestly. She looked pretty mature honestly. 

Our food arrived and we started eating. This was very pleasant to have coffee jelly with me. Though, having Teruhashi's negative's thoughts were very Unpleasant. Aiura Mikoto and Teruhashi-San looked like get were getting paralyzed because of me or there having heart eyes against me. It was creepy honestly. Y/N looked creeped out as-well 

-Timeskip finished food-

Y/N's POV

We were all walking back to our own house chatting  and I see Aiura-Chan and Teruhashi-San trying to approach Saiki, Saiki was looking annoyed and pissed I kind of saw. him approaching me instead. I turned my head away to not cause a lot of attention.

Saiki walked over to me and used his telepathy to me. 'Just hurry up and just do this conversation. Hurry.' we awkwardly talked for a little just for Aiura-Chan and Teruhashi-San just to walk away and ignore us. 

Saiki's POV: 

I was talking with Y/N when I thought 'If I be friends with her, then I could bail myself out from talking to Aiura-Chan and Teruhashi-San since I can talk to her and they can be annoyed of that. Alright then I'll be her friend' I walked and tapped her shoulder. 

                                                'Do you want to be friends'