Partners?

Y/N's POV

The bell rang for lunch, me and my brothers went up to the rooftop to eat lunch, 'Hey whats for next period?' Asked RedEye 'Yeah what is it?' Makato asked, Y/N pulled out her schedule and looked below the lunch periods. 'Art' she said 'Art?' questioned Zefron cocking his head, 'We have art after lunch idiot' Y/N didn't hesitate.

-Time skip lunch ended-

We walked over to the art room just around a hallway, we walked in a bit early but a few people were there, we took our seats in the middle of the room. Suddenly I see a bright aura walking in, she had long dark-blue hair rosy cheeks and night-sky eyes I looked around to see all boys mesmerised by her beauty, I can admit she was indeed pretty. I looked back at my brothers to see, RedEye nearly barfing, Zefron unimpressed and Makato looking dead disgusted. 

We saw the dark-blue haired girl walk over to us. 

Teruhashi's POV

'Hehe~' she hummed in her head 'I've already gotten 107 wow's! today. Hm, I heard there was a new student. Apparently her name was Y/N L/N with 3 brothers.' She thought 'Is she pretty though? ' She wondered 'Meh, who cares since I'M the prettiest girl in the world, ME!' She scoffed in her head. 

Y/N's POV 

I was getting mega irritated by this girl and her thoughts. I see her walking towards me in my seat. I saw her scan through my E/C eyes, my H/C hair, my flowers in my hair and my appearance. 'Hi!' she said in a cheerful voice, 'My name is Teruhashi Kokomi! Nice to meet you, you must be new, what's your name?' she said in the most fake voice i've ever heard. 'Hi, my names Y/N L/N, nice to meet you, Teruhashi.' Teruhashi held out her hand expecting me to shake it. Me shake a hand? Never. If you thought that, you were dead wrong. 

I ended up shaking her hand to be polite, I put on a small smile on my face. Meanwhile I see the pink haired boy coming into the art room. Me and Teruhashi-San finished shaking hands and sat in our seats.

She was behind the pink-haired boy. 'SAIKI!' I hear a group of people shout. I covered my ears during the shouting. I looked over to see the strawberry headed boy crowded with the people that just shouted. I never really like loud noises you see. 

Saiki's POV

Nendo, Yumehara-San, Kaido and  Kobayasu run over shouting 'SAIKI!' and start pluming words and small talks into my face. I see that girl Y/N L/N covering her ears.

'AHEM!' I hear the teacher say. 'Everyone, Sit back down into your seats!' the teacher exclaimed. 'Today, we will need to find partners and draw each-other' the male teacher spoke

'Yare yare' I thought 'I need to find a partner for this dumb project.' I looked around trying to find someone and I see, a socially awkward Y/N standing there with people running around everywhere like she was a mouse. 'Hm' I wondered in the thought 'Why don't I partner with her? She doesn't seem bratty or rude or mean at all. Even her thoughts weren't toxic.' I took my chance. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. 'Hey' I spoke with my telepathy. She flinched with shock. 'Oh uh.. Hi?' she spoke in a soft manner 'Would you like to partner up on the project.' I asked. Before I could realise I was looking right at her. She seemed kind of petrified of my appearance. She had a crooked kind of back position and a petrified kind of face. 'No, the author doesn't mean a shocked scary kind of one. She mean't, A silly-funny kind of one' I replied. 'So is it a yes or a no.' Actually her eyes were quite immaculate. They looked like a variety of E/C and purple. There were kind of like shining when you first look at it. 'Wait, Why am I so focussed on the eyes?' Before I could think again she responded with. 'Yeah sure?' I noticed her expression change.

'It went from a crooked back to a short human, with a crooked head. She was quite interesting, I also figured out she was a psychic like me. She wasn't as strong, but she had a little bit of Telepathy, Flight, Invisibility and one that I've never heard of.. Ash clouds? I hope it isn't clouds made out of ashes. Or that would be slightly creepy.'

                                                              But really.

                                                           I'm actually quite interested in her.