Meeting your parents PT2 Final!

Saiki's POV:

'Did I hear that correctly?' Saiki thought in shock of what Y/N just said. Her whole family. Including these people are psychics? 'Is it so surprising?' Dandelion asked.

'Not at all' Saiki replied In reality, Saiki was shocked. Like really shocked. I ignored the situation and just played it out. Just when I was minding my own business. I hear a voice in my head. 'Yeah sorry for maybe surprising you' I turn around to see Y/N doing a 'Sorry' kind of hand gesture.  I never knew she could use telepathy. 

'It's alright.' I said back,  Y/N's parents were probably the most normal and nice people I've ever met. Since there psychics I expected them to be a bit more strict. But instead they were very mature and kind-hearted I can say.

What makes me think that you ask? Simple. They offered coffee jelly. Or at least they gave me permission to snack it. I told them I had to leave for an 'important' assignment but they already saw through me and just needed to go back for dinner but they let it slide. I left the house and went back to mine. I left Y/N something just before I left too.

Y/N's POV:

I waved goodbye at Saiki and headed upstairs to my own room. I turned on the lights of my bedroom to see a small note on the desk, I took the note and looked at it. My eyes widened. 'Wait.. WHAT?!' I yelled. Gladly and safely my parents couldn't hear me yell since they're outside in the garden doing something with headphones. Sure enough all the other 8 people in the house heard me loud and clear. Seconds later, a black and red headed busted in with a vacuum cleaner and yelled 'WHAT HAPPEN?!' It was RedEye. 

Followed along behind RedEye was Zefron, RedEye, Shingetsu, Makato, PurpleEye, Ashton, Chamilion and Naomi peeking there head out. 'What's going on?' they all said. I gave them the small note and they scanned through it. All their eyes widened. 'Oi! Oi! Oi! Who gave you this note?!' RedEye raged. 'Yeah! Who?!' Makato raged as well, 'Oi shit heads.' Zefron bonked there head, It says '-Saiki, That means Saiki wrote it.' He glare at those two. Naomi snatched the note. 'UwAh! Is this what love feels like?! Is it?! Is it?! Onee-San is it?!' she looked up at PurpleEye. Her older sister. 'Hn.. Maybe it is. Can't confirm.' Just so y'know PurpleEye is the only person in a relationship out of all 7 of us. You may ask why 7? Well. PurpleEye was in the relationship with the boy slightly shorter than her. Sniper Wong. No, I did not say SHORTER Wong. stop getting banana fish flashbacks.

'Should I add him to my contacts?' Y/N questioned 'Yeah sur-' Shin was about to say. But Zefron interrupted, Basically like a machine saying No no no. That's exactly what he did. 'No no no no no no' He spammed. 'Wha-' Naomi stared in shock. 'No. I said no.' Zefron said. 'I don't trust him.' we all stared at him RedEye gave me the side glance, Y'know like the one that you know is about to get you in trouble? Yeah that. RedEye acted fast and grabbed my phone and zoomed out the room. Zefron chased after him. The 7 of us stared outside the door frame watching the epic chase. 

RedEye rushed to his room and PurpleEye checked her phone. She had my account on her phone so we logged in. All our eyes widened, RedEye added Saiki to Y/N's contacts. We heard loud banging at RedEye's door, Zefron was clearly trying to bust into RedEye's room. In the end Zefron gave up. And just flopped onto the stairs.