Teruhashi's Jealous? PT.2

Y/N's POV:

I turned around to see Saiki's hand on my shoulder. 'I'm hanging out with Y/N-San today.' Saiki spoke. Eh? I got startled a little. He never told me that we were hanging out today, We barely even know each-other!

Hairo's POV:

We followed Saiki telling him that we should hang out with the group! Then, he turns around and put a hand around Y/N's shoulder, to be honest I don't really know about her much.

'Oh? Your hanging out with Y/N-Chan?' I asked Saiki nodded 'Mhm' I thought about it for a second. I looked around to see Nendo, Kaidou, Yumehara-San, and Teruhashi-San puppy dogging eyes for him to hang out with us.

Suddenly I got the BEST idea, 'Oh!' I exclaimed why don't we all hang out together?!

Saiki & Y/N's POV

'What?' we both thought 'No no no! this is a horrible idea, I just wanna go home!' Y/N panicked in her mind 'I am NOT doing this' Saiki grumbled in his head

-Timeskip Hairo got them to hangout since they gave up-

Teruhashi's POV:

I glanced over to see Saiki and Y/N walking besides each-other 'What kind of relationship do they have?! Why are they so close?! Saiki even putted his hand over Y/N-Chan's shoulder! It's not fair!' Teruhashi pouted at the thought. 'Wait..' she realised 'Do I actually like Saiki!?' Her face heated up during the thought. 

'Teruhashi-San?' Kaidou questioned 'Ah! It's not like that it's not like that!' Teruhashi panicked and blurted out 'T-Teruhashi-San?! Are you okay?!' Saiki and Y/N looked over with a sarcastic bored look that clearly represents the whole word "Bruh"