Incident? + Beach PT2!

Hii Tysm for 1.3k reads!! So sorry I haven't released chapters, school is a nightmare omg anyways, tysm!!! It means a lot! Back 2 the story now~

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Saiki's POV:

Right when I was about to speak someone pushed me over. KAPOW I get knocked over unexpectedly, I open my slightly to realise that I didn't fall over completely. In fact theirs my small 'cushion' beneath me. My eyes widened in shock of who was under me. 

Y/N's POV:

KAPOW! I get knocked over by someone I didn't quite see, I looked up to see.. 'S-Saiki?' I asked in pure shock. He sighed and we immediately got up, everyone was staring at us with either shocked looking eyes, hearted eyes or star shaped eyes. Awkward much. Meanwhile, everyone was staring when Teruhashi-San was fuming with anger.

She looked like she was bout'a go OFF. 'Oops! Heh, sorry bout that.' the guy who knocked us over said. 'Just don't do it again.' Saiki replied with the cold shoulder.

When we reached to a small hotel area to spend the night there and dry off for a few days, I instantly texted Aiura Mikoto.

  You and Aiura text's VVV

                                         Aiura-San 

                                                                  You: Mikoto-Chan I have a small issue,

Mikoto-Chan~: Oo! Here for the tea sis, S P I L L

                                                               -You explained what happened-

Mikoto-Chan~: NO. WAY. YOUR SO LUCKY BYE WHAT-

                                                                 You: Huh?! THATS considered lucky?! When did that happen?!

Mikoto-Chan~: Well OFC! You fell straight onto him, is that NOT luck!?

Mikoto-Chan~: Anyways, have y'all kissed yet?! Smoochie Smooch!? 

                                                                You: First of all! It ain't luck and no! We haven't 'kissed' of course!

Mikoto-Chan~: Lamee... ANYWHO! Did you caught feels??! Say yes omfg!

                                                                You: NO! I'm done Miko stop teasing me!

                                                      Y/N has gone offline.

Y/N's POV:

You stood their on the hotel room floor wondering about Mikoto's question, do I really like him? By this time everyone should be asleep. In fact it was 12:05AM Don't know why Mikoio was up but whatever, you hopped into the shower and started thinking..

Do I really like him? Or is it just another teasing,, The more you thought about it the more straightforward you were, your cheeks was also heating up because of these thought's if Saiki DID like you, 'Agh!' I groaned, I hopped out of the shower and went to bed. 'Let's hope everything will be better tomorrow..' I thought, and dozed off to sleep.

-Time skip next morning-

-Y/N's POV:

 The next morning we we're going to a zoo, honestly the zoom wasn't my favourite but I liked the deers their, also the pandas they were adorable! The class and I took the train their, I could tell it was a really long trip. I yawned in tiredness since I didn't get much sleep because of that question, soon my eyelids start to fall heavily. And shuttled down. 

I woke up still in a train with the rest of the class, I thought everything was pretty much the same, though I was apparently on someone's shoulder. I tilted up my head as my H/C hair started to fall/dangle around my face, I look up to see Saiki. My eyes widened, 'I'm sorry I'm sorry!' I repeatedly saying while clapping my hands together and praying. Saiki looked down on my as if he was irritated by my existence. I turned my head and fell asleep on the other side of the seat.

Saiki's POV:

I look to see Y/N slowly waking up. She quickly apologised and turned herc head around facing the other side. 'It's alrig-' before I finished my sentence the train stopped and Y/N ran out.

Guess I can't chase a brat afterall. I pierced over.