Its been a minute. Or yknow...four years.

Every day. Every. Day. I get like fifty notifications on here, and I have like over a thousand followers and I still get them every now and then. But, hey, what is up it's 2020 and everything basically sucks and I'm [insert age over 20 here...aka. old.] and I'm unable to work and/or find a job atm so I thought hm. Hm.

Remember that book series you wrote when you were 13-15 and you ended it so badly that everyone who has read it/a big chunk of the mcr fandom hates you for still to this very day?? Maybe you could finally fix that like you've been saying you may or may not do! Maybe you could be liked again! Maybe you could possibly get a little money from it ?

Perhaps a not good idea but. The demand is supposedly high? (And. To that one person who said they'd kill to read another book, just so you know: I do not condone non-fiction, actual murder.)And I am v broke and trying to gtf out of a bad household. :s maybe I'll do like request things too?? Maybe ? Through like kofi ? I think that's it..

Anyway? Is this something that would be reasonable or like, not cool. Idk. Either way just know I am still considering. Not seriously as the other books are, dare I say, as big as the mess 2020 has been, but. Still. Considering. If I do, I feel like the updates will be kind of slow. Any ideas of some other stuff to write, because I don't know. Maybe this series was my little, shitty one hit wonder. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If anyone has any questions or w/e I'll answer them and maybe add to this little page. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing okay!! I really do love all you guys and forgive the super dramatic, teen me that wrote this series in 2015? 2013? God. That feels like forever ago.