Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four:

{Willow}

She remained in the hospital for four weeks, thankfully she was able to walk around some the second week. She had almost been bored out of her mind.

Billie was still in a coma, the doctors said he'd lost too much blood, and they had to gradually do transfusions for his health. If they did too much he could go into shock or something, Willow couldn't really remember.

Her mom seemed off, and Willow didn't know why. They hadn't talked like they normally did, it was kind of awkward and she wondered if her mom knew something she didn't. Willow didn't really want to know, though, so she never asked.

Christa had been released the week before but they'd come to visit despite Willow telling them not to. Isabella stayed with her a lot, so did Mike and Tre, and she was surprised Frank hadn't been visiting her more than he had been.

"So, yeah, not to say I think Billie would have stabbed the dude in the hand, but he was a teenager, so," Mike said, and Willow stared at him, wondering what the hell they were talking about when she'd dazed off. Isabella laughed, though, leaning over in her seat, making Mike laugh too.

"Hey could you two go get me a peanut butter mocha?" Willow asked, and Isabella scrunched up her face.

"What the hell is that?" she asked.

"It's good, is what it is. Please?" Willow asked. She shrugged, and followed Mike out the door. "Oh my god. They're so into each other."

"Shit, I know right? I ship them so hard." Tre groaned, leaning his head back and balling his fists in front of him. "We gotta do something about it, Mike isn't gonna make a move, he never does."

"Isabella will probably just flirt until they die or something." Willow said, narrowing her eyebrows. "Any ideas?"

"We lock them in a small closet with a bunch of condoms." he said and Willow burst out laughing.

"Well, that would definitely get the point across." she laughed. "Seriously, though."

"I was being serious."

"Of course you were, Tre." Willow said and he flashed her a grin.

"I should've asked them to get me a peanut butter mocha too, that sounds good." Tre said, looking over at the door. "Hey, Frank number two!"

"Hey," Willow looked up to see Frank, hovering awkward in the doorway. "how are you today?"

"I'm good." Willow said, and Tre echoed her.

"That's good. Are—are the bruises gone?" Frank asked and she glanced down, pressing on her ribcage.

"Almost." she shrugged.

A wave of relief washed over her as Mike and Isabella brushed past him into the room. "We're back, here's you're peanut butter mocha." Isabella handed it to her and Mike gave an identical looking one to Tre.

"How did you know?" he gasped, and Mike just shrugged.

"Hey Frank, I thought you were busy?" Isabella said and Willow narrowed her eyes.

"No, I can finish it when I get home." Frank said quietly.

"What?" Willow asked, and he looked at her.

"Just working on songs..." Frank shrugged.

"Oh." Willow nodded, and looked up as the doctor came it.

"Will everyone please excuse us for a few moments?" she asked, and everyone casually left the room. "Willow, how are you feeling?"

"Better..." she tried to set the mocha down without her seeing, but she was staring right at her. "I'm sorry..."

"It's fine, in fact it will help." she laughed, and walked over to her. "I'd like you to give us another sample, we have a few other tests to run to make sure everything's okay." she said, holding a small cup for her to see.

"I've been here four weeks, I should be fine, right?" she asked. "Am I sick or something?"

"It's just to make sure," the doctor said. "I'll just leave it in the bathroom."

"Okay." Willow sighed. She watched as she left the room and the others returned, except Frank.

"What was that about?" Mike asked.

"She just wants to run some more tests." Willow told him, shrugging.

"Guys!" Tre suddenly came running into the room, and Willow jumped.

"Dude, don't do that you're gonna kill her!" Mike said.

"Guys, Billie just woke up!"

They suddenly ran out of the room, and Willow watched them helplessly. She stared at the door for a few moments, hearing something of a scream that may have sounded like Tre but she couldn't tell.

"Listen—just—okay, just let me fucking see her then I'll go back to my room, I swear to god." she grinned, watching as Tre skipped into the room.

"He's alive, he's alive!" he shouted and a limping Billie appeared in the doorway.

"I'd better be alive, I have a fucking child, apparently." Billie said, and Willow stared at him. What the fuck?

  She narrowed her eyes at him, ignoring Tre's "huh?" and stared at Billie. "What the— What are you talking about? You have a fucking kid?"

He stared at her for a moment, shooting a glance at Tre, then looked back at her. "Uh-huh," he stated casually, smirking. "it's not even born yet, either."

Willow glared at him, grabbing the closest thing in her reach—the tray from breakfast— and threw it at him, hitting him in the side. "Ow—!"

"Where are they? What about the mother, did you just fucking leave her?" Willow yelled, and he stared at her.

"No, I'd never leave her." he smiled. "Sorry I couldn't tell you, I got caught up with being in a coma 'n everything, y'know, the girls mom found out a couple'a weeks ago..." Willow was ready to throw the fucking table at him at this point. How dare he be all cool about this, she couldn't believe it. Tre had no idea what was going on, and she hardly noticed Mike and Isabella in the background.

"Billie..." Mike's tone sounded like it was warning him, but he ignored his friend.

She glared at him as he continued, wondering if she could even pick up the table. "as for where they are...they're right in front of me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA GOTTA BLAST    BYE, KIDS

can i just say i love writing Billie so much someone stop me or give me fic ideas