Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six:

{Willow}

"Excuse me?" Willow said breathlessly, staring at him.

"You heard me." he snapped. "You made a careless mistake."

Willow stared at him, wordlessly. She was furious that he'd said that, but she couldn't deny it.

"Do you regret it?" Frank asked.

"No." she said, and held his gaze as he stared at her. She wanted to know what he was thinking, she couldn't read his expression.

"What, Frank?" she asked, and he sighed, shaking his head. She knew, then, that he was mad.

"I hope he leaves you. I hope he runs away and leaves you in the dirt—" he shouted, and Willow struggled out of bed. "I hope—"

She shoved him backwards before he could continue, tears threatening to blind her. "What, Frank! Do you hope I lose this one, too?"

His eyes suddenly went wide. "No...I wasn't—"

"Get the fuck out, Frank." she said, turning around so he couldn't see her crying.

"Willow—I—I'm sorry—" he whispered, trying to hug her, but she elbowed and swatted him away.

"This isn't my fault, Frank...if you're looking for someone to blame, blame yourself, if you'd never called Gerard, none of this would of happened." she spat, crawling back in bed and lied facing away from him. "Go, I don't want to see anyone else."

      She got home, and stayed in her room. She looked up to see Christina peeking through the door. "Hey..."

"Are you okay?" she asked, coming into the room.

"I don't know." Willow muttered, staring at her bed. "Have you or Mikey talked to Frank?"

"No." she said, sitting on the bed next to her. "What happened?"

"Nothing." she shook her head.

"Where's Billie?" Christina asked.

"He's flying back to get his stuff and think about everything. He'll call tonight." she told her, placing her head on her pillow.

"Okay, that's good." Christina nodded.

"I know there's a big possibility of him not wanting to commit..." Willow said, and Christina tilted her head. "He's in a big band, I honestly don't want to hold him back."

"You don't love him?" she asked and Willow shook her head.

"I don't think so." she said.

"Does he love you?" Christa asked.

"Now, I don't know. He did, but with everything that's happened...it went too fast and he's not ready." Willow explained. "He said he wants to be in the baby's life, but I think we're done."

"Willow...he's the dad—" she murmured.

"I know." Willow sighed.

"I'm sure he still loves you...your just being too hard on yourself," she said, though Willow thought she didn't sound convinced.