Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

                               {Willow}

     "What do you want to do?" Frank asked, sitting down on the bed beside her.

"Uh...what?" Willow asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"What do you want to do?" he repeated, then his eyes went wide. "Oh! I know!"

"Shh!" she shushed him loudly, and he laughed as he handed her his tea, then ran into the living room. He returned with a laptop in his hands.

"We can watch a movie or something." he said.

"Really?" she asked and he stopped.

"You don't want to?" he asked, staring at her.

"Yeah, I don't care." she said."But...when are you going home?"

"Tomorrow maybe." he said. "I'm gonna go get different pants on."

"Uh...okay." Willow said. "Why...?"

"You can't sleep, I can't sleep anyway, and if that tea does work I don't want to pass out while I'm driving." he said, shrugging. "I have a bag of clothes in the trunk of my car that I keep forgetting to give away, so...I'll be back!"

"Frank, be quiet! You're going to wake my mom." she said, and he laughed.

"Nah, I broke a glass in the hall, and yelled 'cause I stepped on some one time and she didn't even hear me, so..." he said, then walked out. Willow set their tea on the shelf next to her bed and got under the blankets.

"Cold?" she jumped as Frank's voice came from the doorway.

"Yeah." she laughed, and he set the laptop on the pillows, turned it on, then laid next to her.

"Alright, what should we watch?" he asked, smiling at her.

"I don't know." she said.

"Okay...well, we'll find seething." he said, as he opened Bing.

"Bing?" she asked, laughing a little. He turned to her and smiled, and she handed him his tea.

"Just to smite everyone else." he said, and she laughed more. "Alright..." They ended up watching cute dog videos, she'd lost count on how many they'd watched, and at some point fell asleep.

     Willow woke up the next morning, on her side, facing the wall. She felt something against her back, and looked down to see a tattooed arm draped over her side. She turned over to see Frank sleeping soundly, and somehow got out of bed, carefully crawling over Frank managing not to wake him up, and went out to the kitchen. Her mom was up already, making coffee.

"Sleep okay?" she asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah," she said, getting a mug down.

"Good. Was your talk okay? I assume it ended well, from what I saw this morning." she said, smiling softly. Oh, how Willow wished she'd been right.

"It actually didn't...but we'll sort it out." she said, pouring the coffee in her mug. She nodded silently and left the room, and Frank appeared beside her.

"Good morning," he said, his words slurring together.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Willow said, and he huffed, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Did you sleep okay?" he asked, and she nodded, making a slight "mhmm." noise. "That's good."

"What about you?" Willow asked.