Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

                               {Willow}

     "So," Christina said as we walked down the stairs. "Where should we go?"

"Uhh...I don't know." she muttered, and let out a sigh.

"Well, you do live here, right?" she asked jokingly. Willow nodded, glancing down at the floor, then pushed the door open to let them out.

"I don't really have time to explore," she reminded her. "It'll be an experience for all of us." They walked down the sidewalk until they got to the square. There were a lot of people out, but she wouldn't blame them; it was a beautiful day. They walked until Christina spotted a coffee shop and suggested they go, while Mikey walked around some more.

They walked into the shop, and the smell was so strong it could have taken your breath away. Christa insisted that Willow go sit down while she ordered, not letting her tell her what I wanted. She just about yelled at her, so she figured it had to do with the baby and hormones, so she walked over and sat down without arguing. Willow glanced over at her to see her leaning back and forth impatiently while she stood in line. That was why she didn't want to get pregnant. She didn't want to be hyper one minute then homicidal the next. Being like that sometimes was manageable, but not all the time.

She looked up from the table to see her almost skipping over to her. Willow's eyes widened and she held my hands up in a motion that said "slow down" or "stop" but Christa didn't care. She set a cup filled with pink stuff in front of her as she sat on the other side of the table. "It's really good, you'll like it." she said.

"What is it?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. She shook her head, smiling as she took a sip of her own drink. Willow sighed and took a sip. It tasted like a cherry mocha or something.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah, its great." Willow nodded, taking another sip.

"I think we should go walk around!" she said, standing up.

"But we just got here..." she stared at her.

"Please?" she said, drawing it out.

"Okay." Willow stood up and followed her out. She ran around, going in and out of stores while she followed behind. Then, she ran out of an alleyway as Willow was speed-walking over to her, bumping into a short man with black messy hair. She briefly turned back and shouted a quick "I'm sorry!" then ran up to Christa who shoved a paper in her face.

"We should go!" she squealed. Willow took the paper from her and looked at it. It was a flyer for the big fair they had every year, and it was next week. "Then after we can go back to Jersey!"

"Yeah." she nodded and she whipped out her phone.

"Mikey! We're going to the fair next week!" she said excitedly, and there was a second of silence on the phone before she heard something of a "okay" from Mikey. "Where are you?" Willow turned to look around at the stores, then Christina took my arm in hers and walked back towards the coffee shop. "He'll meet us back there."

They got to the coffee shop and stood outside silently. Christina hadn't talked in five minutes, then they heard Mikey's voice.

"You have fun?" he asked, smiling at Christina and kissing her on the cheek.

"Yeah." she giggled.

"So, are we done here?" Willow asked, silently praying that they wouldn't start making out.

"Yes, I'm exhausted." Christina said. They walked back in silence, except for the occasional "I'm tired" from poor Christina.

When they got to their hotel, Mikey said he was going to take her to lie down and they exchanged goodbyes. She walked back to her apartment, and collapsed on the couch.

"I need to pack," she groaned to herself. She stood up and got out the large suitcase from my closet and started filling it with clothes.

-------------------------------

Ahhh! I'm so sorry I didn't get to respond to any of you on the last chapter, I am so sorry!!!!! Part of it is because Wattpad is being a pain in the ass and it won't show me any of my notifications, but its my fault, too, because I should have checked it.

I havn't updated at all lately because stuff has been pretty not-so-good at home and I'm kind of stressed because of it, and also because I am in training to get a job that I have to be at all day, so I apologize for that, but I will try to update more often!

And this is pretty short, but I wanted to update for you guys so here ya go! :3 I love you! Thank you for waiting so patiently for me, it means the world! x