"Detention, Owada!" Part 3! FINAL PART!!!

Start from the beginning

"Ya Comin?"

I said, holding a hand out to Taka. He grabbed it and swiftly hopped off my bike. His hand feels so nice in mine. I wish I could hold it for fuckin ever.

"A-Alright lets head in."

I unwantingly let go off Taka's hand and walked to my front door. I shuffled my hand around in my pocket before finally finding my key and jabbing them into the key hole. I flung the door opened and walked in, Taka right behind me. I heard him cough as he closed the door.

"Your house smells like smoke Mondo, please tell me you aren't smoking again!?"

"Taka! I promise i'm not smokin' again. The gang was over last night for a bit and one of em started smoking. I put out the cigerrate but well, as you can tell it still smells like shit in here."

"Well i'm certainly glad you haven't fallen back into that habit, Mondo! It's very bad for your health after all!"

(Kiyotaka Ishimaru's POV):

I decided to hold my lecture on Mondo. After all, he said he didn't smoke anything! I took off my boots and set them on the tray Mondo kept his shoes in.

"So, where can I put my bag?"

"Oh um...just in my room. Walk down the hall, it's the last door."

I headed towards the hall. I walked to the end and slowly opened the last door. As soon as I stepped in, my eyes widened. Mondo's room...it was...it was clean. I looked around in awe as I studied the room. He...really had listened to me. I always told Mondo how he should keep his room clean...and he actually listened! He cleaned up so well. I sat my bag at the end of his bed and walked out of the room and back into the living room. Mondo was sitting on the couch, watching some type of horror movie. I sat down next to him.

"Mondo, your room was super clean! It's so nice to know you took my advice on keeping it tidy!"

He looked away, his face turning a bit red.

"Y-Yeah, I decided it would make ya happy."

I paused for a second. Mondo did that just to make me happy? I quickly started another conversation to keep my face from heating up.

"'Where am I going to sleep tonight?"

There was an awkward pause of silence for a bit. Mondo's face seemed to redden.

"Well, I thought you could just um...sleep in the bed with me."

My face heated up, I didn't know how to respond "Jesus Taka, get ahold of yourself! H-He means it in a bro-like way!"

"O-Okay"

Was all I managed to sputter out. I turned my attention to the cheesy slasher movie on the television. Mondo noticed and looked at it to. After a couple minutes of watching the movie, my skin was crawling. I hated horror movies, they're so unwholesome and violent! Not to mention all the jumpscares freak me out-

"AAAAAHHHHHHH"

I yelled as the killer suddenly jumped out at the final girl behind a wall. I clung onto something for dear life. I pushed my body harder onto whatever I was holding as the killer let out a terrifying laugh. It took me a second to regain myself and losen my grip on Mondo. Wait...Mondo!? I-I I held onto Mondo!? OH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!

(Mondo Owada's POV)

"OHMYGODHE'SSOFUCKINGADORABLEICAN'TPLEASEDON'TFUCKINLETGOOHMYGODI'MGONNADIE"

(Author's note, it reads "oh my god he's so fucking adorable i can't please don't fuckin let go oh my god i'm gonna die")

I felt the red of my cheeks spread. Taka is holding onto me, and we aren't even on my damn bike! God I wanna hold him forever. When he started to losen his grip on me, that's when I let my emotions take control. I grabbed back onto him and pulled him closer to me.