Sleepover wit the bros

FLUFF FINALLY I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ANGST I HAVE BEEN VERY ANGY(YESANGY) SO I TOOK IT OUT ON YOU PPL OK BYE PP HEADS

(Kiyotaka Ishimaru's POV):

Hagakure was winning the Uno game, he had only 2 cards left! Me and Chihiro both had 5, Mondo still had 7 and Leon ended up with 19 somehow...

(L) "Dude, hurry up and make a damn move already!"

(H) "Chill out bro, i'm tryna think."

(M) "Jesus fuckin christ just put down a godamn card!"

(F) "Please stop yelling..."

Hagakure placed his card, than I placed mine. Leon took 2 minutes to find a green card but he put his down to, Mondo changed the color to red which skipped Fujisaki turned to blue.

(H) "HA!"

Hagakure showed us his card, blue 3.

(M) "FUCK!"

(L) "DAMMIT!"

He placed his card and won the game.

(H) "Glad I thought on that one, I win again!"

(I) "Well done, Hagakure!"

(F) "Y-Yeah!"

Mondo and Leon didn't congratulate him at all, how rude!

(L) "Yeah yeah, can we do something else now? I feel like we've been playing card games since we got here."

(F) "Okay! I have video games, Chiaki got a new one the other day! I-I also have some movies or we could just find something on the tv to watch, or-r make a pillowfort..."

(L) "Let's play Mario Kart! I'm hella good at that game."

(M) "PFFFFT, damn liar, I beat you all the damn time at it."

(F) "That would be fun, but I-I only have 4 controllers..."

Ah, this is my chance!

(I) "Well, if you all want to play, I can sit out and watch! I'm not a video game fan really."

(L) "You're crazy dude, how the hell do you not even play em!"

(I) "Well, I just don't have the time too! I guess they just aren't really "my thing."

(L) "Whatever weirdo, let's play Mario Kart now!"

(M) "Hey! Don't call him a weirdo ya fuckin asshole!"

We walked over to the tv. Fujisaki turned on the game and they began playing. (A/N I'm sorry but the mental image of Mondo playing Mario Kart is so funny to me)

(M) "I'm gonna kick yer fuckin ass, baseball bitch."

(L) "Whatever corn cob head."

Ah, I remember what I need to do!

(I) "Fujisaki, may I user your shower? I was suppose to wash before I left but I never did."

(F) "O-Of course! It's the 3rd door to the left u-upstairs!"

I bowed and grabbed my bag. I walked up the stairs and went to the door. It was a pretty nice bathroom, and the sink had an extra counter attached to it! I locked the door behind me and grabbed my folders out of my backpack. I didn't have the chance to study yesterday, so I decided I would have to while i'm here. I love spending time with the others, but I must do my work! I would work in the living room with the others, but Mondo wouldn't let me! He's been trying to get me to stop studying every day, but I had to, my studies are very important! I got through 2 papers peacefully before there was a knock on the door. I sighed and opened it a bit.