Under the weather

Alright soooo

Some people might have already seen this because I posted it already as an unfinished story (I posted all drafts because i thought i was ending this shitty book for good) but i decided to finish it sooo heres that-

Enjoy

TRIGGER WARNING: VOMITING!

3rd person pov:

Taka noticed something was off with himself as soon as he awoke. He had a massive headache, his nose was runny, and his throat was sore. Being the person that he is, Taka ignored it all and continued his daily routine, taking some medicine when he was done showering. Taka notices pretty quickly that it makes him feel like vomiting when moving around. Still, he continues to ignore the illness and finishes getting ready for the day. He walks out of his dorm and to his classroom. He's the first one there, of course. He was going to immediately start his "Hall monitor duties", but a sharp pain in his stomach and a real hard throb in the brain almost had him on the ground. He walked to his desk and sat down, resting his head. He doesn't know how many minutes go by, but soon the door opens, and in walks Kyoko.

(I) "Good morning Kirigiri. *coughs*" (Idk how to write what that sounds like without being stupid lookin)

(K) "Good morning, Ishimaru. Are you...not feeling well? You haven't done your hall check."

(I) "Y-Yeah I just um...d-didn't sleep well last night! Y-Yeah...tired."

Kirigiri nodded and sat down at her desk. Soon, the rest of the class walked in. It was loud, of course. Taka was normally use to that, but not today. With his throbbing head ache, he really wished everyone would shut up for once.

(M) "Hey bro, you okay?"

(I) "Y-Yes! Perfectly fine, Mondo."

(M) "Ya sure? You look more pale."

(I) "I-I didn't sleep well! St-Studying and stuff."

Taka shivered. Why did he feel so cold? Mondo noticed and placed a hand on Taka's back, rubbing in a soothing circle motion.

(M) "Here."

Mondo pulled his gang jacket out of his bag. He placed it around Taka like a blanket. Taka gave a soft smile as a thank you. The next two classes continued as normal, though Taka did cough and sneeze often. Lunch was the real problem. The smell of the food was making Ishimaru nauseas. He sat down, handing Mondo back his jacket just in case. Mondo, Leon and Hiro all ate and chatted while Taka stayed quieter than usual, trying to keep his food down. Eventually he excused himself and ran to the bathroom. The table stared at him as he did.

(L) "D-Did he actually run? In school? Is that even possible?"

(H) "I thought I was high for a second."

Mondo, being the overly concerned boyfriend he is, walked out after him. He saw Taka run into his dorm room, so Mondo followed after. Using the spare key he stole from the office, he unlocked the door and walked in, immediately hearing sounds of gagging and groans from Ishimaru's bathroom. Mondo sneaked over to the door and looked inside. Taka's head was in the toilet bowl as he vomited his lunch and what looked like last nights dinner. Mondo immediately crouched next to Taka to comfort him, rubbing his back in the same soothing motion he did earlier. Mondo placed a hand on Taka's neck, almost flinching away from how warm it was.

(M) "I think ya got a fever, baby."

(I) "I-I'm fine, I-I just ate too f-fast! Bleugh!"

Taka threw up again. It burned his throat and he felt tears in his eyes from the pain and embarrassment.