"Detention, Owada!" Part 2 <3

The part of the story is in Mondo's POV btw.

I felt my face heaten at the statement. My heart rate started pounding faster again. I could feel sweat already form on my body. Spit on him!? What type of kinky shit was this  guy into!?

"I uh....you..um...WHAT?!"

I yelled. I could feel a deep blush settle onto my face. I tightened my body up.

"Dear god, not in that way! I never took you one to be so perverted! Ugh, anyways I said that because I can disinfect my and wash my face, I can't get your gross spit stain out of my paper! Now I either have to hand in a paper with your dried up saliva on it or I bother the teacher for a new one tomorrow and risk having to turn my paper in late! You're really trying to get under my skin today, aren't you?"

I roll my eyes again.

"Just go into the teacher's lounge and get another one while you hold me captive."

"I'm not holding you captive! And I would but I cannot leave you here alone, I'm 100% certain you'll just walk out while i'm gone! I would have Kirigiri come watch you but she's gone by now! I can't get another paper unless..."

His sentence trailed off. He didn't start it back up until he looked at me.

"You're going to come with me Owada, and you will walk by my side since I cannot trust you here by yourself."

"Seriously!?"

"Yes seriously! Do you insist i'm a liar? Now get up and follow me."

I once again rolled my eyes, but got off my chair and followed the uptight rule book into the hall.

(time skip to them walking in the hall brought to you by Nagito Komaeda's dead dog)

"HOW FAR AWAY IS THIS DAMN ROOM!?"

I yelled, trailing behind the hall monitor.

"Language, I told you it was on the other side of the school!"

I groaned aloud, saying something like "Oh my god fucking kill me already." I was already fuckin annoyed that we had to walk all the way to the other damn side of this place, but Ishimaru scolding me every fuckin time I speak makes me wanna lose my shit, oh and did I.

"Hey hall monitor, ya know if we ran we could get there faster, right?"

Ishimaru paused in his tracks, rolling his eyes this time and mumbling somethin'. This pissed me off for who knows what reason anymore.

"The fuck ya sayin'? If you got a damn problem wit me than say something, asshole!"

He turned around and starred at me, narrowing his eyes to mine. We were about 7 feet apart, yet again in another damn starring contest. Unfortunatley, it didn't last as long as I'd like. He scoffed and turned and closed his eyes, tilting his head down wards.

"The only have a few problems with you, Owada."

"Annnnnnd they are?"

"1. You don't ever call me by my name, and I know i've told you it multiple times! 2. Your language is foul and vulgar! Completely unnessacary in a school enviorment! 3. You break school rules daily and are constantly in detention! 4. You keep starring at me and it makes me...uncomfortable."

I could read that last word as a book. Ishimaru was lying, this fucker was lying to me. I ran up to him and threw him to the lockers. As soon as his back hit the doors I rushed over and pinned him to wall of metal lockers. Ishimaru looked up, i half expected to see tears or fear in his eyes, but I was met with something different.