I also grab some for Yongsun.

"Here, you also need to eat eonni," I spoke as I placed some foods on her side.

"I told you that-----"

"Just eat, Yong." I cut her off as I start eating my food.

"Yong?"

I nod my head as I can't speak due to my mouth filled with food.

She also began eating. I even gave her some of mine because apparently, she's not hungry.

I watched her finished eating. I grabbed a piece of napkins and wiped her mouth.

"You're not hungry huh?"

"I told you I'm not hungry." She laughed at herself.

After eating I accompany her getting her things back in our room. Alice also moved her things back and I apologized for causing her troubles because of Yongsun.

We got back in our room after we finished packing her things back.

"Dang. I think I'm already hungry again." I told as I lay my back on the bed.

Yongsun on the other side organizing her stuff and taking out clothes and things she needs for tonight.

"I told you that you didn't need to help me." She said. "If you didn't change room in the first place were not troubling some people and tiring ourselves woman," I told her.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and made her way to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take shower now. You can join me if you want." She yelped from the bathroom.

"No thanks," I replied to her.

"You're boring." She exclaimed.

I shook my head as a sign of disbelief. She didn't take too long and got out of the bathroom wearing her pyjamas.

"Are all your clothes pyjamas?" I asked as I made my way on the bathroom to wash.

"Uh-huh, I like comfortable clothes. But I think you'll like me better without clothes on." She said.

"I'm not sure about that." I teased her as I entered the bathroom.

I heard her laugh because of it.

I took a quick warm shower and wore my pyjamas. I dried my hair before going out.

As I come out, Yongsun was already sleeping on my bed.

I think I took too long in the bathroom.

I looked at her face. She looks so innocent when she's sleeping. I tucked the strands of her hair resting on her face and wrapped her body in the blanket.

I looked at her once again. I can't believe I finally told her what I feel. To be honest, I was really nervous at that time. I don't know where I find the courage to kiss her.

I laid myself on the other bed and faced Yongsun.

I suddenly thought about Wheein. I can't think a way of how should I tell her about me and her sister.

I mean, are we dating already? Dumb, Byeol.

She's the first person I got in a relationship with so, cut me some slack.

I grabbed my phone when Yongsun moved.

She turned at my direction, her eyebrows meeting each other.

"Why are you sleeping there?" She said in her raspy voice.

"You fell asleep on my bed. Where should I sleep then?"

She rolled her eyes and taps the bed making me come to her.

I put my phone aside and walk towards her.

"Do you want us to sleep together?" I asked her.

"Are you really asking me that?" She replied as she lays back down. "Come here." She moved her hand.

I smiled at her actions before tugging myself in the comforter.

"Come close." She muttered as she moves closer to me.

I put my hand over her head as a pillow. She moves her body closer to me and rests her face in the crook of my neck.

I can feel her warmth, and her breath on my neck.

"Byeol..." She whispered, making me flinch because of her lips touching my neck.

"Hmm?" I said as I stroke her hair gently.

"Don't leave me." She said in her little sleepy voice.

I pulled my body a little away from her so I can look at her face.

"A day is barely finished and you're saying that to me?" I asked her.

She opened her and also looks at me. Her eyes tell so much.

"Just don't Byeol, I hate when people leave me." She said as she pulled me back in her arms.

"I won't okay? So, sleep." I reassured her and planted a kiss on her forehead which made her smile.

I tried closing my eyes and go to sleep but Yongsun is caressing my sides. Tracing the curves of my body.

I grabbed her hand to make her stop. "Eonni stop," I told her. I was slowly getting drowsy but bitch, she's turning me on.

"Why? Is it turning you on?" She mumbled. "Yes, so please stop." I quietly said.

I heard her giggle and finally stopped.

"Byeol..."

"What? I'm sleepy now, Yong." I informed her.

"Can you kiss me again?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Why?" I asked.

"Because."

"Because?" I intentionally teased 'cause I like to see her quirky reactions.

"Just..... nevermind." She said as she turns her back at me.

"Alright, I'll kiss you again." She immediately turned back at me.

I kissed her forehead. As expected, her face looks so disappointed. She's so adorable.

Before she turned away again, I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her as I pull her body back to mine again. She happily nods and smiled. I kissed her again but this time longer.

She seems surprised by it. She kissed me back. I love how gentle and soft she kisses me. I love feeling her lips in mine. I can feel her hands slowly approaching my waist. I cupped her face with my left hand to make our kisses deeper.

And,

Before it goes out of hand, I ended the kiss. She looks satisfied with it.

"Goodnight." She whispered and placed her head on my chest.

"Goodnight, Yong." I smiled.

I felt my eyes giving up and slowly immersing in sleep. Yongsun's breath also becoming more slow meaning that she already fell asleep.

■■