seventeen

int - resort - evening - byeol's pov

■■

"Come on, get up! I'm getting hungry." I pleaded to Yongsun who still laying down while using her phone.

"Alright! Geez! Didn't you eat enough?" She asked me while shifting her brows up and down.

I rolled my eyes at her gaudiness. All we ate on the bonfire earlier was a marshmallow. How can get full by it?

"No, I did not. I need to eat some real food. And you too." I told her as I fix my hair and wore my baseball cap again.

"I'm not hungry tho." She muttered.

"That's fine. I can go alone you can rest here." I told her as I finished fixing myself.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Yes, I'm not a kid or what, besides I can text Yooa to accompany me," I spoke as I made my way to the door.

"Yooa? Really?"

I turned my back at her.

"Yes. Yooa. Why?"

"Out of all the people you met earlier, Yooa?" She said while crossing her arms.

"Uhm? Yes? I'm comfortable with her plus she's very charming." I told her.

"Aight, I'm gonna go now," I told her as I turn the knob.

"I'm going with you kid. You're so dumb. I can not believe you." She told me as she quickly got up.

I smiled. I knew that this would make her come.

"I don't have clothes here. My clothes are in my room." She said.

I sighed. "Right," I spoke as I walk to the closet and find her some hoodie or jacket to wear because she's still wearing her pyjamas.

"Here. Wear this." I gave her my plain black hoodie with my surname written the back. "And I can not still understand why you have to exchange room with someone," I told her.

"Thank you." She replied and wears the hoodie. "You don't understand because you're stupid Byeol." She told me as she pinches my nose slightly making me flinch.

"Come on now hungry kid." She said as lead the way out.

I shook my head and follow her. I locked the door and quickly walked towards her.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"I told you I'm not hungry." She muttered then holds my hand intertwining our fingers.

I smiled as I looked at our hands.

"Then why'd you come?"

"Because."

"Because what?" I taunted her.

She looked at me with her poker face more like saying that she's not playing games with me.

"Because you don't want me to eat with Yooa? Is that it?" I teased her.

We entered the restaurant where we ate our lunch earlier.

"Yes, stupid." She muttered as we sat down.

"Why are you so jealous of Yooa?" I innocently asked her.

"You are really asking me that?"

I nod my head at her.

"Because I am jealous that's all. No reason."

I smiled at her words.

"Doesn't make sense to me," I told her as I stood up and grab some foods from the buffet table.