twenty two

int-rbw university- day

■■

"You two still haven't talk to each other?"  Wheein asked her older sister.

"Yeah. I don't know what should I do. She kept on ignoring me."

Wheein sat on the bench trying to calm her sister who is about to lose all her shit.

"Calm down okay? Maybe give her some time??"

Yongsun crosses her arms. "It's been 2 weeks Wheein! Isn't that enough time? She said we'll talk but she never came to me or texted me."

"That's your problem. You always wait for her to do the first move when it's always your fault whenever you two are having a misunderstandings." Wheein stated.

Yongsun shook her head. "So you're telling me that it's my fault? That I shouldn't be jealous?"

Wheein sighed. "Listen. Everytime Byeol talks or meet another girl whether friend or not you always get jealous! Even I can't understand you. Even with Seulgi you get jealous."

"I can't help it Whi. I am scared. I don't want to lose her. I like her so much."

"I know, but you also need to control your feelings. You can't also control who she meets and befriends." Wheein said tapping her sisters leg.

"But I can't help it. I am too scared that she might find someone better than me or cheat on me like Hyejin did."

"She's not Hyejin, okay? What Hyejin did is her own choice and not because she found someone better than you. She doesn't deserve you. You too good for her. Byeol is not Hyejin. She's way better than her. And how can she freaking cheat on you? You two are always together to the point where I needed to leave the house just to give two some privacy? Plus, Byeol is an angel she wouldn't cheat on you."

Yongsun sighed and faced the floor. "What should I do Whee?"

"Talk to her. Apologize and stop being so jealous."

"I can do that except the last one. I just can't. I feel so insecure about myself that's why I am always jealous."

Wheein faced her sister. "Insecure? or you don't trust her? You don't want to lose yet you kept on doing things that will probably make her leave you. You know your mistakes dear sister."

The bell rung after that. Wheein taps her sisters shoulder and walks away. Yongsun remained seated.

Maybe Wheein was right. She don't fully trust Byeol. The pain that Hyejin left her is still fresh. Maybe Yongsun's feelings wasn't deep enough for her to trust Byeol. Maybe she was just feeling challenged because Byeol isn't attracted to her in the first place. Maybe this is just all because of her pride?

And maybe deep inside she know that her heart is still beating for the person who left her and broke her heart few years ago?

She brushed off all of her ridiculous thoughts and started to hurry on her class.

--

"Wheein! Where did you go? I thought we're supposed to eat lunch together?" Byeol asked Wheein.

Wheein sat beside Byeol and turned Byeol's seat facing her. "Woah. What's up?"

"You told me you talked to her already?"

Wheein bluntly asked making Byeol confused.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You and my sister. Geez I can't listen to her anymore Byeol! Can't you just make up already? I've been giving her the same advice for weeks now."