six

int - rbw university - day

■■
the day of the two girls went fast. they separate their ways as wheein was suppose to be going home with her sister who is still no where to be seen.

it's been almost 20 minutes and still, no sign of yongsun.

she was about to leave when her sister finally showed up.

she let herself in into the car and buckles her sealtbealt. "i was about to go, you're always like this eonni, that's why don't want to go home with you." wheein said due to annoyance.

"im sorry puppy, something came up. we've been discussing about the upcoming school trip." yongsun explained. "school trip? isn't it too early for a school trip? the school year wasn't barely a month since it started." wheein said while playing with her seatbelt.

"that's my question too, i guess the head want to have a special school trip especially for the new students." wheein nodded.

their school is really unpredictable. wheein doesn't even know why she chose this school. its pretty peculiar conpare from the other school.

the two reached their home in no time.

wheein got out of the car and she waited for her sister to open the door. she's too lazy to find her keys.

once they entered their house she throw herself in the couch.

yongsun washed her hand and started to take out their dinner.

"eonni change first you're gonna messed up your uniform again." wheein said as she goes to her room.

yongsun didn't even bother to change her clothes and started cooking. yongsun is a type of girl who will finish what she's doing once she started it. yongsun's determination was also a no joke. that's what wheein adores the most to her sister.

wheein changed her clothes and came back down. watching her sister cook in her uniform.

"eonni." wheein said as she sat at the dining area while watching her sister. "hmm?" yongsun said while cutting some carrots.

"what happened to hyejin eonni?" wheein asked. yongsun automatically stopped as soon as she hears hyejin's name.

she let the knife down and wipes her hand. she looked at wheein. "hyejin?" yongsun answered. "come on eonni, don't act like you don't know nor remember her. she used to hang out with you, then suddenly she stopped coming here." wheein said.

yongsun can't seem to find the word to say as she was not expecting this kind of question from wheein. "we broke up, that's it." yongsun plainly said not wanting to have this converstaion right now. she picked up the knife again and continue to chop the carrots.

"tell me more eonni, hyejin eonni was a nice lad. she treats me like her sister." wheein said. yongsun's face was obvious from being angry and annoyed at the same time but she didn't showed it to her sister.

"she cheated on me whee." yongsun said. this is the first time where yongsun was opening up about her relationship with wheein. she would just introduce the girl to wheein and that's it. she never really open up to wheein, especially about her heartbreaks and problems. she knows that wheein was already broken from what their mom did and she didn't want her sister to worry about her too.

"im sorry eonni, i shouldn't have asked that." wheein said apologetically. "not a bigdeal anymore whee, dont worry. and i feel that you should also know since you and hyejin did had a great friendship then." yongsun said. wheein couldn't talk anymore as she felt guilty asking about hyejin. she can obviously see how painful it is for sister.