twenty three

int - somewhere in US -  day - byeol's pov

■■

"Babe come on! We're going to miss our flight." I whined at Krystal who still covered with sheets.

"Let me sleep! I am still freaking tired from last night." She replied and buried her body in the bed more.

I smirked at her. "No. You need to get up now, sexy." I whispered to her as I pull her out the bed.

There she is only wearing my loose shirt. How can someone look so hot wearing just shirt at 8 am in the morning?

No one except her.

Yes. Krysyal, the girl that I just accidentally met in a gym years ago and I didn't realize and expect that she'll become an important person in my life.

My bestfriend and also my girlfriend.

"I hate you." She stated as she make her way to the bathroom.

"I love you too!" I teased her.

I went downstair to check our luggage that I already packed last night. Finally after 5 years I am coming back home.

Although I'm very excited to see my mom there is a weird feeling inside me. And you all know what causes that.

I missed her.

I missed Wheein.

"You good?"

I turned to see Krystal in her bathrobe while drying her long hair.

I smiled. "Yeah, a little nervous. But it should be fine. I have you by my side."

"You'll always have me baby,"

I pulled her into a hug before closing the gap between us. Even tho I am extremely turned on by her right now, the time isn't  right so I pulled myself back.

"Go wear your clothes." I pushed her lightly.
Her face is hilarious. She gave me her middle finger before walking upstairs.

--

"Can you calm down Miss Moon Byeol Yi? My hand hurts you're holding it too tightly."

I shook my head and loosen my hold on my girlfriend's poor hand. "Sorry." I muttered after kissing her hand.

"You sure you good? We're about to land now and backing out is not the prettiest idea." Krystal said to me, tugging the strands of hair falling into my face.

I heaved a deep sigh and nod. "Of course, I can't wait to see mom again."

"Me too. She prolly dying to see us too."

After more than 10 minutes our plane landed and we are both waiting for our luggage. I carefully picked ours and put in a trolley thingy and held Krystal's hand while pushing the cart.

Wow.

It feels like century since I've been to Korea. I've been living my life in the US and I forgot that this is my home.

As you all know, I was supposed to leave after the school year but it changed and I decided to leave earlier. I have personal reasons for that.

The first weeks, months, and year were tough. But because of Krystal I somewhat made it alive.

I didn't know that this is her hometown.

We both became more closer to each other. To be honest, I was attracted to Krystal when I first saw her.

I mean who wouldn't? She's beautiful, she's kinds, very caring, she treats me like her treasure, and she's great in bed.

We both started as friends but as the time passed I fall inlove with her. So does she, and now were together for 2 solid years and hopefully more to come.

I know I left a lot of important people back here and I am not sure if they going to see me as the same Byeol 5 years ago.

I've changed. I am not the anti-social 18 year old Byeol. I am a matured and independent woman now.

And that's all because of Krystal's help. She helped me moved on from my heartbreaks. She healed me. And I couldn't imagine my life without her. I love her so much.

And now, I'm going back to where I came from and finally seeing the people close to me brings much excitement to me.

But of course, except her.

The woman who breaks my heart. I am proud that I made the decision of breaking up with her. I can't forget that day.

I never knew she would do such thing.

"Where's Amber? That shit! She told me she's already here." Krystal whined as she tries to call her friend who is going to pick us up.

"Isn't that her?" I pointed to woman waving her hands at them.

"Oh! There she is." Krystal widely smiled and we both walked towards her.

"Amber!" Krystal excitedly said and run towards Amber.

"Dang calm down! I missed you too okay?" Amber calming Krystal who is hugging her to a little too tight.

"Oh hi! I'm Amber, I've seen you thru video call right?" Amber pertaining to me.

I shook her hands. "Yes that's right.  I'm Byeol. I finally got to meet you." I warmly smiled.

She helped us put our luggage in the trunk of her car before stepping inside.

"Wow you two really made me a driver huh?" Amber said looking at us at the back seat as she starts to drive away.

"Shut up Amber. We're still jetlagged so keeping quiet is the best choice for now." Krystal said as she laid her head on my shoulders.

Amber purposely turned on the radio at a high volume to piss her off.

And they continue to bicker until we got to Krystal's home.

"Thank you for picking us up Amber. I appreciate it, really." I stated as we finally set our feet on the ground

"No worries. Just take care of my best friend! She might be a little crazy but she's cool.... I think."

"Shut up Amber!" Krystal said as she hugged her friend. "Thank you!" Amber sarcastically said as she hugged Krystal tighter.

"Whatever! See you when I see you Ambs!" Krystal said giving her best friend a kiss on the cheek.

"Ew! Get off me!" Amber hilariously said.

"Drive safe." We waved our hand to Amber as she starts to drive away.

I held Krystal's hand and intertwined our fingers as we walk inside her house.

Her house was simple. Very cozy and clean.

Very much like her.

"What should we eat for dinner? What you want for dinner Krys?" I asked her as I throw myself into her couch.

She smiled at me instead of answering.

She crawles on top of me straddling me with her long legs.

She moved her face towards mine which made me close my eyes. I felt her breath at my neck slowy coming to my ears

"How about a Krystal for dinner?" She seductively whispered before locking her gaze with me.

I smirked at her. This girl knows how to drive me crazy.

I pulled her towards me and  tasted her sweet lips. She returned the kiss more passionately. Her hands are on my collarbone tracing my shoulders before pulling me more closer to her.

My hands are on her back feeling the her warmth.

I lifted her shirt and lands my hands on her bare back causing her to flinched. I swiftly unclasped her bra as I pulled away from the kiss. We stared at each other like crazy.

"My favorite."

I stated before claiming her lips once again.

--

I am sorry. I don't want this either but yeah.