Begrudgingly, I lift my arm and gingerly take it from the pillow as if it was booby trapped. Holding the bottom part down with my thumb, I pull it open with my index finger.

Yeah, I'm talented like that.

My bottom lip pokes out in a pout

My bottom lip pokes out in a pout. So the suite was his doing. That's kind of him. And his writing is pretty — I don't say that about a lot of people so he's lucky.

With a dopey smile on my face, I find myself dozing off. Before I do though, I make sure to change the time zone on my phone and set an alarm to wake up at five to start getting ready for a first-night resort party.

I don't usually indulge in such luxuries but I'm not going to be young forever. Might as well live it up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

One warm shower and an hour of doing makeup later, I am pulling on my dress and putting on finishing touches such as jewelry and and an extra layer of lotion over my shaved legs — I don't play with the ash.

When I woke up two hours ago, my phone was blaring with Cassidy's ringtone

When I woke up two hours ago, my phone was blaring with Cassidy's ringtone. Where she thinks I got the money to be answering calls all the way from Spain — I don't know and I'm not sure I wanna ask.

I took the chance and answered only for her to begin her rant about this girl at school she thinks is cute. You can guess what I did. I stayed on that phone and ran my bill up, trying to help my sister figure out her crush.

It's cute — seeing her come to me as if I have any advice when it comes to relationships. While I do and she'll often ask why I don't have a boyfriend, I tell her one thing and one thing only.

Coaches don't play.

Honestly, I just don't have the time or patience to be dealing with someone who probably wouldn't appreciate my work ethic or my independence.