Chapter 28

A/N: I am losing interest in this book so this will be the last chapter of the book. Sorry. My health hasn't been the best. I have been having a lot of stress on my shoulders and have been having frequent panic attacks because my dad had a heart attack because he got sick after he got in a bad car accident with my mom last year. I'm scared for him. I've been taking care of my and my 1 year old sister. So yeah. I might not be on Wattpad at all because of this. I'm really sorry.  

2 months later~

Marinette's POV

Jagged adopted me but kept my old last name and still live in the bakery. He doesn't know about Chloe and Lila. They have been messaging me more and Adrien is worried about me. I have been being more closed off and contemplating suicide which is actually what I am doing now. 

Staring at a bottle of pain pills in my hand. Would anybody miss me? Nah probably not. I wrote the letter already and put on my dresser in case Adrien comes. I open it and put like 15 in my hand and pop them in my mouth and swallow them. I lay down and close my eyes. Maybe I will die today and make everybody happy. 

Adrien's POV

I am on my way to Marinette's place. I hop onto her balcony and open her trap door and see her in bed. I crawl onto her bed carefully and gently stroke her hair out of her face. She was unusually warm and I place my hand on her neck to feel if it is hot but, instead I feel a very slow pulse. I lift her out of bed and see an empty bottle of pain pills. 

I carry her bridal style out of her room and run to the hospital as fast as I can. I call for some doctors and they take her from my arms. I go back to her room and hear her phone go off. I pick it up and saw it was from Lila and saw Chloe as well. I read the messages and my anger spiked. I saw a letter on her dresser and didn't even read it. 

I open my baton and call Jagged Stone and inform him of the situation. I detransform and run out of the bakery and to the hospital as Adrien. I run to the front desk. "Marinette Dupain Cheng. My girlfriend." "Room G6." "Thanks." I run to her room and see her. She was ghostly pale and looked so lifeless. My Princess should not be in this situation. 

I sit in a seat and text my dad saying where I was a shut off my phone and turn off the notifications so I don't get his calls or texts. I put my hand under Mari's and feel hers tighten around mine just a bit. I smile and lay my head on her bed and close my eyes. 

~~~~~Time skip to the morning~~~~~

Adriens POV

I woke up to a groan and see Marinette's eye flutter open. She looks at me with clear confusion in her eyes. "Adrien?" "Princess. Are you okay?" "I have a head ache. What happened?" "You tried to kill yourself." Her eyes widened and tears pooled in them. 

"Nonono. Don't cry. Jagged and Penny are going to be here soon. It'll be okay. I promise." She nods and I wipe her tears and give her a kiss. 

It was going to be okay and I was going to take care of 2 people to make sure she doesn't get hurt even further by them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lila was sent back to Italy and was put in a boarding school that her father run and Chloe was taken out of Francis DuPont and her father was stripped of his title because of this and now they live in America with Audrey. 

Adrien and Marinette were left alone. But most importantly, Marinette was happier than ever. 

~The End. 

I hope you liked it!