Chapter 4

(Ty's POV)
"Ow..." Was all I heard after Jordan walked into a locker. "Okay I'm going to pick you up now, does it hurt to move?" I ask. "Yes" she said a tear coming from her eyes. I picked her up bridal style being careful not to move her too much. "Danielle went to go get mr.c. I'm going to take you to the office" I said as I noticed red on the wrist of her sleeve that explains the circles on the wrist thing. I put her down and removed my black hoodie then said "Jordan I'm trying to help you right now, but listen carefully I know it hurts, take off your hoodie, the bloods coming through." "shit" she said crying harder. She took off the hoodie and put it beside her. "here take mine" I helped her get it on, it was way to big for her tiny body but she looked adorable. I picked her up again and she pressed her body into mine a little more this time.
"Ty" she said in a worried voice "my phone is in my hoodie pocket". "Don't worry I took it out its in my pocket" I said. "Call my brother" she said. then Danielle taped on my shoulder and I handed her the phone "call her brother" I instructed. "which one?" She asks "any" Jordan said still clinging to me.
When we got to the office Danielle was on the phone with some Nick guy, and mr.c was talking to the secretary. Jordan cries onto my white t-shirt holding onto me. even when she's crying she's hot I think to myself. "Ty it's too loud" she said into my shirt. I walk outside into the hallway and put her down sitting down next to her. "I expect answers about your wrist once your better" I said smirking "ugh" she replied. "Please, it's the least you can do I mean first of all I carried you all around the school and second of all I let you borrow my hoodie" I said she then said "maybe but quit complaining I'm not that heavy". which was true she's probably like 80 pounds, she's really tiny, I'm surprised she can play AAA without getting hurt all the time, then again I'm not sure she plays that much seeing as she just walked into a locker and got a concussion. "Your not heavy at all how much do you way?" I ask "I don't know like 95 pounds" she responded as the principal walked out to us, and took her into the office.