Chapter 5

Ty's POV
(One week later)
Two days before the winter break, she shows up late for math and takes her seat beside me, she's wearing tights and my hoodie. she's playing with the strings its really hot especially because of how big it is on her.
"Are you coming to practice tonight?" She asked pulling out her phone. "yeah are you?" I ask "Umm yeah I'm going to try but I might have to stop because of my head." she said she looks at her phone still playing with the strings. "I'll give you your hoodie at practice" she said "nope" I said "keep it it looks better on you". "Lol. Um thanks" she smiled. Soon the bell rang and we went to our next class.
Lunch came quickly and I was at my locker when she came up to me. "wanna come over after school? My dad can drive you to practice and we can pick up your gear on the way? Plus I need help with the science." She asked. "sure. but... I need you to tell me about your wrists!" I said with a smirk. "fine... I'll tell you on the walk home" she said slightly sad. then she turned around to walk away.

Jordan's POV
As I turned around Ty started sprinting towards class. "race you!" He called. I may have a concussion but I'm still the fastest runner in school. so I took off like a rocket and sprinted towards him catching up with ease and then passing him turning a corner. And running straight into... Mr.Oreo our principal... I almost fell to the floor but Ty caught me.

Mr.Oreo ended up giving us detention for lunch tomorrow... Merry fucking Christmas.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Jordan's POV
"Race you" I called sprinting in towards the creek with my backpack on. "Watch out for ice" I called almost falling on my ass. I stopped running when I saw a coyote. "Ty!" I said backing away. "it's a coyote, lets go that way" I said. I was TERRIFIED of coyotes, when I was 9 I ran out side with an old hockey stick waving it around when one hopped my fence and attacked my dog. we almost lost him.
"Why? Let's just walk by him!" He said. "No!" I said "I'm scared of them!". "Don't worry, I'm here. I would never let anything happen to you. I promise" he assured me. I went to the outside holding on to his arm while he tried not to laugh.

Once we passed it, he asked "so can you tell me about the cuts?" I dreaded the question but I told him every detail. soon we were home. I had to walk by that son of a bitch mountain of snow...