Chapter 12

I took a deep breath trying to get rid of the headache I've had since last night. I was the last one to get ready even though I was the first up. I was dressed in my Adidas pants and red converse hoodie.

I walk into the media room where all the boys are and didn't find Ty or Danielle so I walk towards the pool room and stand outside the door. I could hear them having a hushed argument.

"Come on Ty! She's going through a really hard time right now, she's a little fragile. Cut her some slack." I'm not that fragile...

"Look. I get it she's having a hard time but I like her and I hate the fact that she hurts herself everyday. And that she cries at least once a day. That's not okay. And she's not fragile. She's broken. And I'm going to fix her." Ty said and storming out of the room. I'm not broken. Usually I would do something to make it look like I wasn't eavesdropping but I couldn't think... Ty thought I was broken.

Ty walked out of the room and straight into me, making me fall. "Oh shit sorry J" he said putting out a hand to help me up. "Wait did you hear that?" His eyes widen just a little. I go to answer the question when Danielle walks out of the room. Stopping immediately.

"Oh shit. Did she hear that?" She looked at Ty.

I take a step towards them. "I am not fragile. Nor am I broken." I said harshly stomping away, sitting alone in the corner of the media room.

Ty and Danielle walk in 30 seconds later and looked at me in the corner. Ty takes a deep breath and walks towards me. "Either you come with me, or I take you with me."

I pull out my phone not making eye contact with him, and he takes a deep breath. "Alright J, if you insist." In one fluid motion he picks me up carrying me bridal style carrying me out of the room as I struggle in his grip.

"Make the make out session quick I have a surprise in 5 minutes" Cooper yells back to us. "Do you not see me struggling over here?" He just laughs giving me a thumbs up as I am dragged out of the room.

Ty put me down on the pool standing in front of me in between my legs, arms around my waist so I couldn't leave.

"I'm sorry J it's just I'm worried about you. There are more cuts on your wrists then there are scars... I just need you to let me know if you aren't okay. I'm really worried about you. I don't want to lose you, your mine now." He wipes the tear that escaped my eye, then leaned in, kissing my forehead pulling my into his chest.

"When I said you were broken I meant you were hurt and lost and that you needed someone to be there for you, someone to help you and I wanna be the person that's what I meant by fix. You get me right?" I took a deep breath and nodded my head, I didn't feel like talking.

"I know your fragile because the Jordan I know would never let what a guy said put her to tears!" Danielle smirked at me. "Oh I'm fragile?" I said jumping on her making her fall to the ground. We looked at each other and instantly erupted into laughter.

Ty walked over to us putting both his hands out, one for me one for Danielle, we took them and he pulled us up into a group hug. "Let's go watch Twilight!" I shouted running out of the room Danielle following. Ty groaned. "Do we have to?"

"Do we have to what?" Cooper asked. "Watch Twilight!" Cooper loves Twilight because he thinks Bella's hot. "Alright, the surprise can wait."

"Surprise?!" I shout my eyes grew wide. "Screw Twilight! Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Show me the surprise!" I jumped on Cooper. "Alright. Grab your hoodies boys and Monkeys were going out."

I put on my red converse and we all walk in a mob, in the middle, Danielle and I were on Zack and Ty's backs because we were too lazy to walk.

After a 20 minute walk we got to Coopers Uncles Go-Kart track. "Go-Karts! You guys are dead!" I shouted as soon as coop unlocked the doors.