Chapter 65

We woke up early the next morning, happy to start a new day. Lucy must've felt like she owed us since when I walked into the kitchen there was a full blown English breakfast on the island, and a very enthusiastic Quil who wasted no time stuffing his face.

"Quil that is no way to eat in front of a lady," I giggled grabbing a plate as Embry came in with the twins.

"Wow it's like a buffet blew up in here," he joked placing the twins in their high chairs. Then proceeded to give them their bottles, since they could hold them on their own now.

"I think it was very sweet of Lucy. Thanks Lu," I state pouring syrup onto my bacon cuz I'm weird like that. But hey maple bacon slays.

"It was no trouble Nye," she exclaims with a wide smile, then began eating as well.

After a few seconds Zander comes into the room, hair all over the place. Pjs dishevelled as he shuffled into the room.

"I hope you're not going to look like that on your wedding day, cuz Leah would kill you dude," Quil says with a chuckle as Zander glared at him.

"Maybe not, although mother would be rolling over in her grave if he did," I played along earning a grunt from my brother and a few choice of words.

"ZANDER!" I exclaimed "Do not use that language in front of the kids," then wacked him with a dish towel. Last thing we needed were my children swearing like sailors at 5 months.

With that commotion over with, Zander ate and we all made our way over to Emily's although Lucy was worried they wouldn't like her. Meanwhile everyone else was wondering why I brought a guitar with me. I told them that all would be revealed when we got there.

Upon arriving, I grabbed my guitar while Zander and Embry got the kids. I wanted to be the first one inside. Walking into the kitchen there stood Emily happily baking away, her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Nyarah!" She says excitedly with a smile and that's when I began playing.

First things first
We start the scene in reverse
All of the lines rehearsed
Disappeared from my mind

When things got loud
One of us running out
I should have turned around
But I had too much pride

No time for goodbyes
Didn't get to apologise
Pieces of a clock that lies broken

If I could take us back
If I could just do that
And write in every empty space
The words I love you in replace
And every time would not erase me
If you could only know
I never let you go
And the words I most regret
Are the ones I never meant to leave
Unsaid Emily

Silent days
Mysteries and mistakes
Who'd be the first to break
Guess we're alike that way

He said, she said
Conversations in my head
And that's just where they're gonna stay forever

If I could take us back
If I could just do that
And write in every empty space
The words I love you in replace
Then maybe time would not erase me
If you could only know
I never let you go
And the words I most regret
Are the ones I never meant to leave
Unsaid Emily

If I could take us back
If I could just do that
And write in every empty space
The words I love you in replace
Then maybe time would not erase me
If you could only know
I never let you go
And the words I most regret
Are the ones I never meant to leave
Unsaid Emily

As I sang everyone came into the room, wondering if I went mental or something in my absence however I just thought the song fit the scene of our situation.

"I love you Emmie, please take me back!!" I exclaimed causing Sam's eyes to go wide while Jared's jaw dropped, but Emily just giggled.

"Awe Nye, I'd never leave you ever. Even when all that shit was happening I was still on you side through it all. Just couldn't really have any say about it," she says embracing me in a big hug. It was then that I noticed Leah standing by the table. Laughing.

I looked at her as Emily and I pulled away "We're getting the girl squad back together," I joked clapping my hands.

"That was a beautiful moment until you said squad, Cupcake," Quil states making my eyes widened.

"Oooh we can be the Cupcake squad," I cooed making Quil bang his had gently on the table before Claire came into the room.

"Why do you put me through this?" He questioned looking up at the ceiling as Claire climbed onto his lap.

"Who's this?" Paul asked nodding his had at Lucy who still hid behind Zander, being shy which is expected  from a banshee.

"It's alright Lu, they are apart of our huge, crazy, whacked up supernatural family. They might be all brawn but they're a bunch of softies," I say making my guitar vanish before taking her hand and bring her into view of everyone.

"This is Lucy, she's a banshee. A old friend of Zander and I," I introduced her and she waved looking at everyone. It was then that I noticed there was someone new in the pack, eyes glazed over as Lucy made eye contact for a few seconds.

Oh boy........

Alright I new the song is way out of the time line for when the story came out but I'm really into Julie and the Phantoms at the moment and found the song fitting for this scene.

Also the next couple chapters will be fillers because I want to make this story last awhile but also wanna draw insight into my OCs. But it'll be progressing into the rest of the movie quite soon, who's excited for when Nye meets the Volturi? Can't wait to write that scene. Anyway, what do you think of Lucy and her now soulmate. More insight on that in the next chapter. Thanks for reading,

Bailey