Chapter 49

On the drive home I thought of ways for Bella to come back from this. The treaty states that if a Cullen were to bite a human, then it's broken. However if Bella was already dead or just injected with Edwards venom, then it wont violate the treaty in any way.

Another way would be if a Cullen were given permission by a chief Alpha but we all knew that Jake would never agree to that. Despite having found his imprint, he still wants Bella to remain human, even if all feelings towards her have diminished.

I pulled in my drive way around 10 minutes later, the twins were happily asleep in their seats. They looked so cute in their little onesies. Grabbing both carriers I trudged into my house hearing a ruckus coming from the livingroom. Upon entering I saw Embry and Quil fighting over the last cookie on the plate in front of them. Jared and Paul were cheering on from the other couch while Seth was watching TV.

"I leave for maybe a couple hours and you still manage to act like children," I state placing the carrier's on the floor and continued to let the twins sleep since it was around their nap time anyway.

"Well it's boring acting like mature people anyway," Jared says leaning forward and grabbing the cookie off the plate before shoving it in his mouth.

"You smell like roadkill Cupcake," Quil inputs waving a hand in front of his nose as if trying to get rid of the smell, only he was then shoved by Embry who clearly didn't like the statement.

"Do you say that to all the women in your life porcupine Quil?" I asked whilst also giving him a new nickname one that was embarrassing to say the least.

"Well since you're the only one who wouldn't hit me for saying something like that, nope," he admits with his ever so cheeky grin.

I giggled before sitting down beside Embry "You're lucky that you're my boyfriend's pack mate otherwise I'd smack you," which then prompted Embry to smack him.

"If you won't then I definitely will," he said before glaring at Jared who had cookie crumbs on his face. These boys always make me laugh.

I turned my attention to what Seth was watching and smiled when I saw that it was Supernatural. It's a really good show, what's great about it is that you get to learn about supernatural creatures while Sam and Dean hunt them down. Only most of the things in the show are very different from how some of us actually are. For example most witches on the show use their magic for evil and what not.

Werewolves are pretty rare since the Volturi hunted most of them down, I'm not sure they know about the shifters but they commonly get confused for werewolves because they are also enemies to vampires. But that's really the only similarity besides the wolf thing.

"So you were out visiting the Cullens," Seth says breaking my attention away from the tv "How are they?" Upon saying that he got up and went over to pick up Emmie who was now awake and crying. It stopped as soon as she saw Seth as he picked he up and went back over to his seat. Cameron was still out like a light.

"They are fine. You know Rose, she really wanted to see the twins. Well they all did but Rose was really excited about it," I say and it wasn't a total lie. Rose really was looking forward to seeing the twins, she's always loved babies and since she couldn't have one of her own it was the least I could do.

It was going to be really hard to keep this secret especially from Embry since he can feel my emotions as well as Aquaria. However her power is far more accurate than that of the soul mate bond. Jake was also going to be someone who can't know about this because he would be furious and might kill Edward. Afterall Bella is the first girl Jake fell in love with.

After a few more hours of hanging out the boys went home and I was too tired to cook so I ordered pizza which Embry was happy about. He ate half of it while I had a few slices. When we were done eating we fed the twins before getting them ready for bed. Then crawling into bed ourselves. I made sure the monitor was one before passing out when my head hit the pillow......