Chapter 32

After the amazing surprise with the nursery it was time for me to head over to the Cullen's for the party. Alice wanted Bella and I there early so that she could show us what she's done with the decorating. So I changed Embry's shirt for one of my floral tops and drove over to their house. Unfortunately I've been prohibited from teleporting due to the baby so now I had to drive, which isn't so bad because of the scenery.

I followed the path up to the house and could already see lights and balloons illuminating the path. Like always the door opened before I could even knock, revealing a happy Alice who couldn't wait for the party to start. Hopefully it all goes to plan, because Bella told me what happened the last time Alice had a party with humans involved. It's what lead to the Cullen's moving away and Bella to have an existential crisis.

"Did you like the nursery?" She asks and I nod wondering how she knew about it.

"How did you know is about it, I thought you couldn't see past the pack?" I ask as she takes my arm and guides me inside, by now I'm use to the coldness of her skin.

"I can't but I saw it at graduation when they were all there, also Edward heard them talking about it through their thoughts," she exclaims leading me into the living room which was now decorated and had tables of food.

"You really went over the top," I state looking around the room when Bella walks in dressed in her usual attire.

"That's Alice for you," Rose says also coming into the room. As always she looked stunning, like a Barbie doll. She walks over and places a hand on my stomach, it was normal at this point. All my friends wanted to touch my baby bump.

"How's the baby mama doing?" She asks before taking me upstairs for a quick check up from Carlisle since I'm nearing my third month.

"I'm great, finally finished the stress that is high school," I say walking into the room they had set up for me. The checkup went fine and Carlisle says that the baby is growing at a normal human rate and that she would probably start moving around soon.

I thanked him before walking downstairs to see the party in full swing. Music was playing with people dancing and socializing. As I made it to the bottom, I saw Jess talking to three guys that I consider family and she had her hand on one's arm, he looked very uncomfortable.

Gently making my way through the crowd I walked over to them "Hey Jess. Are you fond of your hand?' I asked and she turned around, an innocent smile on her face.

"Yeah why?" She asks very confused as to why I asked her such a question and I laughed.

"If you want to keep it then it would be wise to take it off my boyfriend's bicep," I state giving her a determined glare and her eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry," She says taking her hand off Embry and walked away, almost scared to death. The guys started laughing once she was out of view.

"You never fail to amaze me, Cupcake," Quil says with a proud look plastered to his face and he pulled me into a side hug.

"I'm quite impressive pup, anyway I thought you guys weren't coming?" I questioned because I did invite them but they thought it would be bad to walk into a vampires home so they politely declined.

"We weren't but Jake wanted to see Bella," Embry says giving the boy in question a playful slap upside the head which caused Jake to laugh.

"Wasn't her right hook her way of uninviting you?" Quil asks completely tired of Jake chasing a girl who only manages to endlessly break his heart. But we all know Jake doesn't fully think with his brain when it comes to Bella, if you know what I mean. Wink wink

"But Nye invited me," Jake says finding a loophole. But let's be honest, he would've came even if I hadn't invited him because I invited his best friends and they travel in a pack. Pun intended.

I laughed "That was before you kissed the girl who's already taken. But then again it's her fault for leading you on," I state just as Bella walks towards us. "We better back up boys, this could get ugly," I conclude and we all stepped a few paces back to get out of the cross fire.

The three of us quietly observed the scene and watched as the Swan girl forgave Jake because he apologized and presented her with a homemade bracelet which was beautiful. It had a leather strap and a wolf charm hanging from the chord.

"Whipped," we mumbled under our breaths only to receive an intense glare from the lover boy. It was then that I noticed Alice pause on her way down the stairs, indicating that she was having a vision. Bella and I strolled over to her, the boys following closely behind.

"What did you see?" Bella asks once Alice came back to the present. She looked worried and scared which is strange for a vampire.

"Change of plans," she says almost in sorrow and it had me confused.

"You're not going to Seattle?" I asked and she shook her head, that's why she looks worried. The future is never set in stone and changes all the time, why did it have to change so suddenly.

"They're coming here," she concludes and then began gathering up her family so that they could be informed on the change of plans

There was a storm coming and we'd be right in the middle of it. War was upon us.......