Chapter 43

Everyone was still arguing and yelling at one another. Nobody seemed to notice the conflicting look written upon my face, except Embry who definitely felt the pain I just felt. In fact he is going to feel every labor pain that I'm about to get, let's just hope the contractions aren't too painful, but it's nothing Embry can't handle. Me on the other hand, Zander might have to take my pain away.

"Are you alright love?" Embry asks giving me a worried look and everyone stops arguing to look at me. I simply smiled before placing my hand on my stomach.

"My water just broke," I tried to say casually but there was some pain behind my words. It was then that everyone's eyes went wide before Embry picked me up and began rushing me into the house.

Edward zipped off to go get Carlisle while Bella leads us into the room that I used for checkups. I was placed gently on the bed as everyone gathered around the table. Sam went to call Emily to tell her what's going on and that he and the pack, besides Embry would be patrolling around the house until the baby was delivered.

"How are you feeling?" Seth asks taking one of the chairs beside the bed as Embry took the other, grabbing my hand.

"Despite that first pain I'm fine. The contractions are small for now but as the baby gets closer to being born they will get worse," I explained although I'm sure he knew that from health class, he just wanted to make sure I was alright.

Carlisle came into the room not long after and told Bella that she could make her way outside to head off on her honeymoon. He reassured her that I was in good hands when she insisted on staying by my side and she squeezed my shoulder before leaving.

Carlisle told the pack that they could stay for awhile since it could take some time before the baby is born. They agreed to stay for about an hour then would begin patrols.

I was sitting in this bed for hours wishing the baby would hurry up. I really wanted to hold her, I didn't hurt too much thanks to my brother. Alice and Rose came into the room once in awhile to check up on me after the pack left but Embry never left my side and neither did Jake. He felt bad for leaving me when I was so close to labor but I wasn't mad at him.

After another few hours went by there was a knock on the door and in walked Aquaria. This was shocking for Embry and I because how the heck did she get legs? She's a mermaid.

"Aquaria what are you doing here? How have you got legs now?" I asked while controlling my breathing like Carlisle instructed.

She laughed before making her way over. Her long blue hair was braided nicely with water lilies and sea shells. "I'm here to help you with your birth. Also the legs come when a mermaids tail dries off. We just prefer living in the ocean," she says coming to a stop beside me, a kind smile on her face.

She looked around at everyone before her eyes landed on Jake whose eyes glazed over as they made eye contact. My heart fluttered as I watched my best friend imprint on the pretty mermaid. I have now seen the whole pack imprint besides Sam, Jared, Collin, Brady and Seth but it was now Seth who was the only one without one. Hopefully the kid finds his soon because he deserves the world.

"Did he just?" She asks looking at Jake as he came back to reality, his cheeks became red as we all watched the scene unfold.

"Yes, you are his imprint," Embry says with a smile, happy that his best friend found his soul mate. Zander also had a smile on his face as he began raising his eyebrows at Jake.

It was after this moment that I was changed into a hospital like gown, a curtain was placed just like in a real delivery room and I was told to start pushing. Aquaria assisted Carlisle with the delivery as I began pushing with all the strength I had. Jake and Embry were holding my hands through the whole thing as Carlisle encouraged me and guided me through the labor.

As I hit the hour mark into the pushing it was finally over as I felt Emileah being lifted out into the world, her cries soon following. I collapsed onto the pillows as Carlisle got Embry to clip the cord before placing the baby into my arms, her head resting on my bare shoulder. The gown was a bit big on me.

After a few minutes Aquaria gently took Emileah to clean her up and put some clothes on her. I let out I sigh finally glad that my baby was born and I looked up and shared a smile with Embry.

"Wait!!! I see another head," Carlisle says causing us to look over our eyes wide. I was having twins!!

"Really!!! But Alice said it was just Emileah," I say, recalling the day she told me about the gender.

"That's because Emileah is half witch half wolf but this one is 100% wolf which means Alice couldn't see past this one, also Emileah grew faster which seemed to block the other baby in the ultrasound," he explains while coaching me to start pushing again and the process was repeated.

Three minutes later and my other baby came into this world. By now I was exhausted but just happy that each birth was successful even if the second one was a big surprise.

"It's a boy," Embry says as he cuts the cord and my baby boy was placed into my arms as I did the same thing that I did for Emileah.

I have twins! My baby girl Emileah Emberly Rachelle Call and my baby boy Cameron Samuel Quil Call. This was the best thing ever and I couldn't be happier...........

How's that for a plot twist haha. I hope you like this chapter and thanks for reading my story. If you ever want to find out what my life is like outside of Wattpad feel free to follow me on Instagram which is linked in my bio. I also have a tictok that I'm going to be posting on soon that also linked.

I'm so proud of this story and happy for all the love it's getting. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Bailey