Chapter 44

Not long after Cameron was born he was cleaned up and handed over to Embry as I held Emileah. My beautiful baby girl had Embry's brown eyes and a head full of blonde hair. She had my nose and smile. Her head rested upon my chest as I began to breast feed her for the first time. Jake had left to tell the pack about the birth and amazing turn of events, while Aquaria was basically getting the Alice tour of the house.

When Emileah was done taking her colostrum I handed her over to her dad and took Cameron into my arms to repeat the process. He was the splitting image of Embry but had my green eyes and was slightly smaller than his sister but they were both the most precious babies ever.

"They are so cute," Embry says kissing his daughters forehead and lying down beside me on the bed. He was looking at the twins with such admiration, it made my heart swell with love.

I was about to answer him but got interrupted by Zander bursting into the room "Where for art thou my niece and nephew?" He asked rushing over to me, a smile appearing on his face when he saw them.

I laughed "I think you spent too much time watching and reading Shakespeare," I declare as Embry handed Emileah over to him. Zanders eyes widened when his eyes met hers.

"Oh my goodness!!!! She's got hair just like Zoella!!!" He says excitedly brushing his fingers through her mop of hair.

"Who's Zoella?" Embry asked not knowing much about our family because it was a touchy subject for us to discuss. We were getting better at it though.

"She was our younger sister. She was 5 years old when she died. Such a tragic event, killed along with the rest of our village. Zoella was a very bubbly person and never took anything for granted. She was playful and rambunctious but cared for everyone. She brought light in times of darkness, her whole life was ahead of her and if she were alive today, she'd fit right in with the pack," Zander says explaining everything so I wouldn't have to, which was great because my emotions all are out of whack at the moment. Curse these hormones.

Embry frowned looking over at our daughter "Maybe she'll live on through Emileah then it will be like you have your sister back," he says making both of us smile. I've never really thought about it until now, but I fall more in love with Embry each day that passes and I couldn't be more grateful.

Just then Jake came rushing back into the room with Seth following behind him. Aquaria came in not long after, having sensed Jake. Those two were still warming up to the fact they were now imprints but it's great seeing Jake fawning over someone who wasn't Bella. It's enlightening to see that Aquaria will be the one who mends Jake's broken heart.

"Oh they are so cute," Seth gushes racing to my side and glancing down at Cameron who feel asleep on my chest. Luckily I changed out of the gown with Embry's help. "Can I hold one of them?" He asks getting excited which was adorable to say the least.

The smile on my face widened as Zander passed Emileah over to Seth. Unlike her brother, she was wide awake taking in the vast world around her. Her curious eyes were darting about as Seth nuzzled her in his arms like Zander showed him. With her head secured in the crook of his inner elbow, she gazed up at him. Both their eyes glazed over at the same time once they locked.

They were imprinting on each other and since Emileah is half witch, their souls more than likely bonded together making their connection even stronger than normal. This was it, Seth finally found his imprint, and it was daughter which is slightly awkward because when our siblings get married he will be my brother in law but one day he'll also be my son in law. Oh well you can't mess with fate.

I could feel Embry's emotions spike as he took in the scene of his pack brother imprinting on his daughter and practically feel the small glare he was giving Seth.

"SERIOUSLY SETH? THATS MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!,".........…....

It's a bit shorter than normal but it's just a filler chapter and last one was quite long so I thought I'd shorten this one. Hope you like it and thanks for reading!

Bailey