Chapter 24

We all had just finished eating when the guys and I caught the scent of a vampire on their land. Embry pecked me on the head before they all rushed out to chase after it. I had a feeling it was the red head again, she's been coming back alot trying to get to Bella just like I figured.

"I miss Quil," Claire states toddling over to me as Emily began putting the dishes into the dish washer. It was cute that she was so fond of him even only after a week since he imprinted on her. She's touched all our hearts and brightened up our days.

"He'll be back soon Claire bear, don't worry," Emily says handing her niece a cookie in hopes of cheering her up.

"Oh tay," she mumbled her mouth full of cookie. She snuggled into the wolf as she began playing with the ends of my hair, admiring how long and soft it was which made me smile.

I used my magic to create flowers. Giving them to Claire she began making flower crowns for everyone. She was on her fourth one when Rachel and Kim walked through the door. It was the first time seeing Kim but Jared never stopped talking about her.

Between him gushing over Kim and the boys complaining about Jake's obsessive inner monologue about Bella, it was in those moments when you realize just how much of a family they were to eachother. Although I couldn't help but feel bad about Jake because Bella is practically stringing him along and it's not right.

"Rachel!" Claire giggles picking up a flower crown before reaching over to her. Paul's imprint gladly took it and placed in on her dark locks.

"It's beautiful princess thank you," Rachel says making Claire smile before she went and handed Kim one who also put it on her head.

"That's Claire she's Quil's imprint and I'm Nyarah, I'm also Embry's imprint/girlfriend," I say standing up to greet her.

She smiled "Right the great witch from the legends, Jared's talked alot about you says your like a sister to him," she says and goes to shake my hand but I pulled her into a hug which she didn't seem to mind.

"I'm glad my Jarbear has found his other half. He never shuts up about you. I think it's adorable but the boys are tired of hearing him think about you through the pack mind, even though Paul and Embry do the same for Rachel and I," I say causing her to blush.

"We're not obsessive about it though," they both say walking through the door just as Claire placed a flower crown on my head.

"Yes you are," Leah informs coming into the room and sitting next to me, Claire then began handing out her flower crowns and the boys reluctantly placed them on their heads not wanting to upset the little imprint. It was then I took notice Paul's angered face.

"What's wrong Pauly?" I asked looking around at the boys who shared the same expression.

"A Cullen came onto our land trying to get the red head leech," Embry says picking me up before sitting and placing me down on his lap. He had a flower crown made of White Magnolias where as mine was pink daffodils.

"Alright but it was an accident right? So it's not in violation of the treaty," I state. No harm was done since they both have a common enemy right now.

"No but if it happens again then the treaty will be over," Sam says firmly but if only he knew.

"That's not how that works biscuit, in order for it to truly be over then they'd have to either hunt on the land, bite a human or kill a wolf," I say the boys laughing at the nick name I just gave their Alpha.

"Did you know Bella was going out of town?" Jake asks a worried look on his face. Here we go again, he's so worried about Bella these days that she's all he talks about.

"No why? Alice's vision!" I say shaking my head, how could I not put the pieces together. Of course she saw Victoria coming and got Bella out of here before anything bad happened.

"At least she's out of harm's way," he says really wanting to see her. It pains me to see him this way, one of my best friends is hurting and it's all because of a stupid love triangle. I just wish Bella would stop using him like this even if she doesn't mean to hurt him like this.

"On that note I would just like to admire how adorable you all look right now with those flower crowns. Not going to lie we all look like forest nymphs right now and I'm living for it," I cooed as Claire began falling asleep in Quil's arms.

"Awe shucks," Quil says a fake blush on his face as he batted his eyelashes making us all laugh.

It was then that Paul and Rachel began acting cute along with Kim and Jared. I'm so happy they found their imprints, now it was just Seth, Leah and Jake who needed to find theirs and that would be the whole pack.

I looked over at Leah and Emily "Do you guys hear what I hear?" I asked a smile creeping into their faces. It was good to see that they were almost over this who love triangle thing they had going on because now Leah understands everything that Sam had to go through, alone for the most part.

They both looked at eachother before turning back to me "WEDDING BELLS!".........