Chapter 47

It's been two weeks since the twins were born and everything is amazing. I couldn't ask for more amazing children and friends. Everyone has been so helpful wanting to look after the twins or playing with them so Embry and I can get some rest from time to time. Although Embry has been put back on patrol but it's for the good of the town and the reservation.

I'm alone with the twins today but it's fine because I love spending time with my babies. We were all cuddled up when I got a phone call from Bella. It didn't take me long to answer as she was probably just wanting to tell me about her honeymoon.

"Hey Bella how's the honeymoon?" I asked propping Cameron against my chest so I could hold the phone better.

A panicked voice was heard on the other line "Um Nye we've got a huge problem going on over at the house. Do you think you could come over right now?" Alice says from the other side. If she was calling from Bella's phone that means something bad must've happened for them to come home.

"Of course Alice I'm on my way," I state and we bid eachother goodbye before hanging up. Quickly I packed the twins diper bags and borrowed Zanders car. He said I could use it if I wanted to take the twins places as I didn't feel comfortable taking them in my truck. Anyway I fastened them in their car seats and began my journey to the Cullen household.

The drive took about 15 minutes and soon I was pulling in the driveway where Alice was waiting for me with a terrified look on her face. She dashed forward grabbing the car seats and lead us gently into the house. We entered the livingroom and seeing the looks on everyone's faces made me even more worried. They looked pale, well paler than their usual skin color.

"What's going on?" I asked getting more scared about what was going on. Afterall if a vampire is terrified of something then it must be bad.

"Hello Nye," I heard Bella say from behind the wall of living statues and Rose moved over a bit so I could see Bella.

She was sitting on the couch only she looked gravely ill. Pale skin, void of any color, with sunken in cheeks which made her look like a skeleton. What was even more confusing was the massive bump protruding from her stomach. Seeing that made my eyes almost bulge out of my head.

"What in the name of Athens happened to you?" I questioned before plopping myself into a chair so I wouldn't panic.

Rose, who was now holding Emileah, walked forward and sat on the arm of the couch close to Bella. They shared a look before Bella spoke up again "I'm pregnant," she states with a smile placing a dead looking hand on her stomach.

'Oh you've done it now sideburns, when Jake finds out about this then you're really dead this time.' I thought to myself knowing Edward would be listening although he looked like he wanted to get rid of the baby because it was clearly killing Bella even if she didn't see it.

"I never thought any of this was possible," he says from the corner of the room. It was like he wanted to put as much distance between him and Bella, although it had nothing to do with Bella, just the baby within.

"Hello sparkles, do you not see the hybrid twin your sister is holding. She's half shifter half witch while the one your brother is holding is 100% shifter," I state pointing to Rose and Emmett who were really loving the twins. By the looks on their faces I might never get my kids back. I might have to move in with the Cullen's. Oh, the pack would definitely not like that.

"Anything is possible, in fact we also know that the wolves can imprint on mermaids so a half human half vampire child doesn't seem that far fetched," I say before turning towards Bella "However I have read about cases like this one and they all end with the mother dead."

Bella just scoffs whilst shaking her head "I know that I can do this and I really want this baby," she says which caused me to shake my head. Even when she's going to be sent to an early grave she's stubborn.

Of course I was going to help her get through this but I was also going to try my hardest to make sure that she gets through this alive but the possibility isn't high. However it might end with the treaty broken but I'm willing to find a loophole to the magic. I mean I did create it afterall.......