Chapter 32

Kureno's point of view

It was getting warmer as the seasons began to change. I was sitting next to Akito who looked pissed off at her mom.

I was sitting at the corner just keeping Akito company. She was going on a ram bent on Yuki and how tohru and her sister ruined everything. She grabbed a knife and before she could leave the trees I grabbed her and made her look at me.

"AKITO STOP!" I yelled. Akito turned around and Ren was standing there holding a knife and shaking while Akito got the box for her.

"It's empty is this what you wanted?" Akito mumbled as he threw it at her. It fell and when she opened it it was truly empty.

Akito turned to me and I chased after her as she went into the woods. She stabbed me and I fell over like a limp noodle.

Back to Y/n

I had just gotten done getting something for me and haru's anniversary. It was an earring that I saw online and took me 6 stores to find.

I got halfway up the walkway and passed by Kyo who was running away. Well more like walking.

"What happened?" I asked. He stopped and turned around and sighed.

"I-I" he whispered. "How can Tohru love me?"

"You have a lot of great qualities why are you ask-" I started before hearing someone yell. I rushed up the stairs and saw Akito standing at a cliffs edge.

I saw a bloody knife of the ground and looked around for Tohru. I dropped the box and rushed to the side.

"The cliff it collapsed I-I didn't push her." Akito whispered. I glared up at her and she stumbled back. "Someone help and get Hatori!"

"Tohru." I whispered. I sat back and started crying. "Don't go tohru I need you please."