Chapter 3

"Good news Tohru and Y/n can stay!" Shigure laughed. Both Kyo and Yuki seemed pretty shocked. "Isn't it until the renovations are completed?"

"Yes." I whispered. "Hey Yuki I was in town and bumped into a guy with white and black hair, would he happen to be a zodiac member?"

"Ugh Haru is annoying." Kyo grumbled.

"Yes Hatsuharu is a zodiac animal. He's the Ox." Yuki laughed. "He's actually the same age as you."

I smiled and walked up to my room to change. Tohru must have been doing the laundry. I got on one of moms old biker gang coats with a plain white shirt.

Mom gave most of her Red butterfly stuff to Uotani but before she was the red butterfly she gave to me. She knew tohru would have no use for it since she would never join a gang.

"You both have to share a bedroom is that alright." Shigure asked.

"We have always shared a room so it's fine!" Tohru laughed. I just smiled. Tohru usually did all the talking so I grew up quiet with not that many friends.

I of course have megumi hanajima's younger brother but he isn't in the same class as me. We always sit together even though he's two years younger then me. I have tohru's friends but they don't got to my school anymore.

"Tohru when will we see Uotani and hanajima again?" I asked.

"I'll see them on Monday, Why do you ask?" She smiled. I didn't answer her instead just got my clothes out of my bag. "Has the bullying gotten that bad?"

I continued to ignore her cause if I said yes she couldn't do anything. I just shrugged and sighed.

"Hey the good news about it is in a few months you get to go to school with Yuki, Uo-Chan, Hana-Chan, and me. Maybe even with that Hatsuharu guy who knows!" She laughed. How could she always be smiling? I just gave her a hug.

So we're gonna do a little jump in the next chapter

A time to be with you (hatsuharu x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें