Chapter 31

I was walking to class like normal Haru was walking next to me like usual.

"It's weird I haven't seen Momiji today." I whispered. Haru nodded and all the girls looked at me.

Haru and I sat down in class and noticed a note just sitting on his desk. Haru opened it and read the little paper heart that was inside.

"I love you to the moon and back meet me in the library after class. I want to be your wife!" Haru said monotone. "Did you write this?"

"When would I have the time to put on your desk? Plus you already know I love you." I giggled. He laughed a bit and I got bored in class and fell asleep.

I woke up to Haru waking me up after class and he just went to the library to meet the person who wrote him the note.

I saw Momiji walking down looking sad. He saw me and smiled a bit.

"Momiji are you alright?" I asked walking over to him.

"Don't tell tohru but I was freed from the curse." He whispered. I sat there in surprise and hugged him. He was right he didn't turn into a bunny.

Momiji and I spyed on Haru and that girl. She went to hug him but he just walked away from her.

"God she was annoying claiming that she could be a side girl while I was dating you." Haru grumbled.

I smiled and I walked back to Shigure's house. I just kept smiling and Kyo gave me a weird look.

"What are you all smiley about?" He asked. I looked to make sure Tohru wasn't around and I got close to him.

"Momiji's curse was broken." I whispered. He looked at me shocked. "You can't tell anyone but I trust you."

Kyo seemed surprised.

"I think it has something to due with Akito." I whispered. He thought for a moment.

"It would seem like the only logical explanation." He whispered.