Chapter 30

"I know your thinking about me being with Rin. What did Akito say to you?" He asked.

"Akito compared me to Rin saying we're more alike." I whispered. He seemed surprised when I said that grabbed my shoulder.

"Look I love you and your nothing like Rin." He whispered. He kissed my cheek and we walked back over to the group.

After class I met up with tohru and Kyo. Tohru looked more bothered then me and I put my hand on her shoulder.

"So what was your guys dad like?" Kyo asked.

"Mom always said he was really sweet and nice." Tohru whispered. "Weren't you gonna go home with Haru Y/n?"

"I might go over later but I never met our dad. He passed before I got a few memories of him." I whispered.

We got home and I did most of my homework. Shigure was sitting down next to me reading the newspaper.

"You pretended like you had no idea where I was huh?" I asked. He put his newspaper down. "That's why tohru was so worried when she saw me."

He stayed quiet and I continued doing my work.

"Do you know how to break the curse?" I asked.

"No one does but all I know is Kureno somehow is free from it." He told me. "Why do you can be with Haru without feeling guilty?"

"That's not the reason." I whispered. I got up and rushed out the door. I needed answers and Kureno could tell me.

I put on a dark hood that covered my face and made my way over to the main part of the estate.

I knocked on the glass and Kureno popped up. He opened the door and he let me inside.

"Your Tohru's younger sister who's dating Haru right?" He asked. I nodded and put my hood down.

"I'm begging you how did you break your curse?" I asked. He seemed upset and I started tearing up. "Please I need a answer I'll leave Akito and you alone."

"I don't know how I did it. All I know is that I'm free from it." He whispered. "Tohru asked me the same thing."

"That sounds like Tohru. Thanks for your time. Also if I ever get hurt again here's Shigure's house phone number to let Tohru know." I whispered. I lied it was actually Uotani's house number.

I made my way over to Haru's and Kagura looked at me.

"Y/n?" She asked. "What happened?" I put my hood up and continued walking. I didn't need her to destroy anything at the moment and get myself in more trouble.