Chapter 5

"Valentine's day is coming up and I can't wait!" I laughed as I walked down the stairs.

"Why are you so excited? Have a special boy in mind?" Shigure asked. I shook my head.

"Valentine's day is the only day where megumi, Hana-Chan's younger brother, and I like to mess with the others. We like to make people think we're dating." I laughed.

"Last year mom freaked out so much over the fact that they were dating she didn't talk to Y/n in over a week." Tohru giggled. "I usually just get chocolates. Speaking of which the prank how many people think you're dating?"

"At least all the people in mine and his grade. Some teachers as well I think." I laughed

_______

Tohru gave me her usual chocolate boxes right as I woke up. I was eating them as I got ready which didn't take very long.

Kyo and Yuki were of course arguing and Shigure was just most likely concerned about his house being ruined. Which I can get.

How was Kyo supposed to avoid kagura though. That's something I would gladly pay to see. Shigure would most likely make Yuki and tohru go out tonight so I wonder what could I do?

I could stay here. No, Shigure would just be creepy. I could go to the main estate. No, then Akito will most likely wanna talk to me. Then the idea struck me.

"If I'm right then I'll invite Haru to hang out!" I told myself in the bathroom.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kyo asked. I jumped up in surprise. "Don't be so weird. It's obvious you like Haru just tell him."

"I don't like him you idiot and since what do you know about love? You like my sister or something? If so you're being a hypocrite." I grumbled. He was about to say something but Yuki was walking past.

I walked down to school and I kept thinking about what Kyo said all day. I opened my locker and noticed two things of chocolate in front of my shoes.

"Wow you got a secret admirer." Megumi said from behind me. "Wonder who they could be?"

"It's most likely just a mistake that they put it in there. Plus I don't really like this kind you want it or does your sister?" I asked. He gladly took it and ate it while we walked out of school together.

Hatsuharu's point of view

"I never knew Y/n went to your school!" Momiji said as we walked back. "That's gonna be fun!"

"She doesn't like me back like that. She gave her chocolates to her friend." I whispered. "It was stupid anyway Akito won't allow us to be together."