{21}

Soon Jimin finished his performance and the beautiful stripper was pulling Jungkook back into the private lounge, sneaking him by with little giggles and the second they were in a private setting they were devouring each other hungrily. Jungkook's hands were settled on Jimin's bare waist, his lips and tongue sliding everywhere inside his mouth and groaning when he felt the stripper pressing their crotches together.

"Jimin, lets just talk okay." Jungkook panted, but the stripper continued trailing his lips, over his jaw line and on his neck, nibbling his flesh and making him groan even more at the arousing feeling. Jimin was unable to stop, he was missing Jungkook from the week he didn't show up that he was trying to make up for lost time and his hands had a mind of their own because they were reaching under to touch the tallers abdominal muscles that were flexing under his fingertips.

"Shh, no talking." Jimin said parting from Jungkook and taking him hand, the younger was obeying, he was speechless as the gorgeous smaller male lead him towards the sofa, forcing him to sit and watching his lap become straddled. Jungkook felt his body twitch, his hands wer lifted up and he found himself gripping at Jimin's bottom, squeezing the soft bare skin and biting at his lip as he pulled the smaller to closer over his crotch.

"Fuck, Jimin, I want you so fucking bad, but we can't, we shouldn't....." Jungkook groaned, he threw his head back against the edge of the sofa and grinding his hips upward as he felt Jimin suck on his neck. Jimin's hands were making their way under Jungkook's shirt again, feeling how warm he was and liking how the teasing touches made him tremble with the arousal swimming inside of him.

"Jimin, fuck, please stop. We can't gave sex, not yet, not here." Jungkook sighed out biting his lip trying to hold himself back from jumping on Jimin like a wild animal. "Fine." The stripper said, moving to climb off the younger lap but he his hips were gripped and he felt himself being lifted and placed back on the warm lap. "I didn't say you could leave." Jungkook snickered getting Jimin to giggle and swing his arms around his neck.

"Let's just talk okay, I wanna hear your lovely voice." Jungkook said and Jimin felt his heart flutter at something no one has ever even told him. That's what Jimin and Jungkook did, just talk for another hour or so at least until the the stripper said that they would have to part because the private lounge would need to be used by another stripper soon. Jungkook was pouting but he complied anyways.

Jimin and Jungkook separated for now and when he walked past the curtains with Jungkook trailing behind him the stripper saw Mark. The younger stripper observed how Jimin's lipstick was smeared and how flushed his face appeared and Jimin was freaking out but he kept his head high and his attitude cool. Mark simply eyed Jimin suspiciously before entering with a familiar bodyguard, Jackson.

Jimin didn't have much time to process the way Jackson and Mark were standing intimately because Jungkook was whispering in his ear was taking his full attention. "Baby, will you come out tonight? I have something special planned and I can't wait to see your lovely face glowing when I show you it." Jungkook exclaimed and Jimin wasted no time to nod his head, already excited to spend more time with his forbidden lover.

"What is it? Please give me at least a clue, I'll be anxious the entire time until I see you again." Jimin asked with a pretty pout on his lips and Jungkook was a sucker for the gorgeous stripper, he could never deny him anything but this time he was the one in control. Jimin frowned when Jungkook showed off his handsome rabbit like grin and shook his head making his raven hair way to the side.

"It's a secret baby, you are just gonna have to wait, think about our kisses, my hands on your body to take your mind off of it." Jungkook teased Jimin who was blushing and giggling before they officially parted ways. That's exactly what Jimin did, lay in his bed, tossing and turning in along his mattress as he envisioned what his first time with Jungkook would be like, what his naked body would look feel like at least until it was time to depart again.