{2}

To say that Jungkook was shocked was a huge understatement because clearly the stripper saw what he was doing just a few minutes ago but he simply dug into his jeans for his wallet like he was commanded too and tried his best to play the incident off.

"I'm sorry, I did intend on paying. Here take this, you really do deserve it all." Jungkook expressed sheepishly as he handed the naked stripper the small amount of $400 from his pocket.

Like Namjoon, Jungkook comes from a wealthy family as well, he has everything from vacation houses in many countries, a collection of luxurious sports cars and just a ton of fucking money to spend.

Jungkook is fortunate to have many things at his disposable, his family gave him everything he wanted growing up and continue to give him but the one thing he was missing, the only thing he craved for the most was affection from another.

"Wow, thank you. I would invite you to a private session and squeeze more money out of you but it looks like you already had a fun time in your pants." The stripper chuckled looking down at the dark stain along the handsome strangers crotch area, smiling fondly when the other male blushed and scratched nervously at his raven locks, eyes looking so apologetically and genuine over his obscene actions.  

"God, fuck, I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, it was totally inappropriate, clearly this is my first time watching you dance." Jungkook confessed with sweet eyes and the stripper just shook his head, finding himself smiling even wider because the taller was becoming flustered by the second as he was under his gaze, and it was adorable, just perfect.

"No don't worry, it means I'm doing my job correctly." The stripper expressed, his fingers were gripping the money in his hands, unbothered by the fact that he was still naked as he found it impossible to part from the unfamiliar male that suddenly developed some courage.

"So, what time do you get off? We can go get something to eat, if you want?" Jungkook suggested hopefully to the pretty male. 

The taller was trying his best not to become aroused again, he was staring deep into the strippers brown eyes, and avoiding the urge to gawk at the naked curved he wanted to feast his vision on.

"Oh I can't, but thanks for the offer. See you soon." The stripper said before quickly turning around, he felt guilty for rejecting him so coldly but he was more scared of what would have happened if he actually agreed.

The stripper walked away, leaving Jungkook breathless, he was so mesmerized by the gorgeous male. The way he strut with such confidence, the way his eyes nearly disappeared when he smiled. It only took one dance and he was completely whipped for him. Jungkook never thought he would say this but he was falling in love with a stripper named Angel.

"Shit, I didn't get his number, or his real name, damn it." Jungkook said, mentally kicking himself for freezing up in front of the beautiful stripper, but who could blame him. Jungkook contemplated about running after him but he spotted Yoongi walking out of the private lounge with the tan stripper from earlier.

The two strippers met up and giggled as they began to walk back stage together.

Jungkook sighed out seeing Angel leave but once he turned his attention to Yoongi he bursted into laughter because it was obvious that his best friend was high off pleasure.

Jungkook teased Yoongi as they made their way towards their other two friends and departing out of the club, not knowing what type of mayhem was happening behind the scenes at the strip club.

☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆

"Oh my fucking god, Jiminie guess what fucking happened?" The taller stripper squeaked happily, bouncing on his bed making the smaller male stare curiously, shrugging because he hated guessing games.