{42}

~ a few hours earlier ~

Jackson watched Mark leave down the stairs, he rubbed his face with his hands annoyed at how stupid he was being. He played several scenarios in his mind on how horrible things would play out if he went against Han and how devastating Mark's life would be if he continued to leave him in the mans cruel hands.

He walked downstairs to the dance studio to try to speak to Mark again, hoping to find the courage to do something about this and once he reached the practice room he only saw three practicing their dances but neither of them were his sweet, delicate secret lover. Jackson stood and watched Jinyoung take the lead, he was helping the others stretch their bodies to unhealthy positions, all them complaining

Jackson felt guilt in his chest as he observed the way all of them had bruises on their bodies, it was obvious that each one of them were handled too roughly like they were toys for the evil man. Deep purple hickies and painful looking blotches decorated their skin while the misery in their eyes appeared more enhanced than before. 

Jackson shut his eyes, refusing to notice that one of the strippers were limping, unable to even move his body on his own correctly. "Youngjae, please get up." Bambam pleaded softly to the stripper that fell to the ground, he was wincing and clutching along his rib cage, sobbing into the back of his hand "It hurts so fucking bad, I can't, I think it's broken." Youngjae cried out with his lower lip trembling.

"I know it does but please don't make it worse, he'll get angry seeing you down there, please get up!" Bambam pleaded again with tears in his eyes as he recalled Han drunk during daylight hours and wrecking havoc throughout the basement. He had been acting more insane that usual, hitting any stripper in sight, defiling them with no remorse and reminding them all who they belonged too as he left his mark all over them. 

Youngjae continued to rest himself on the ground, unable to control his tears or his breath as his chest heaved up and down. Bambam broke down in more tears and knelt down to cradle the other close, he couldn't hold himself composed anymore, not after everything that as happened in the past few days that felt like months.

Jackson cried, his heart broke watching the other stripper kneel down also as they all brought themselves into a group for a comforting hug, each one of them suffering from their own pain that the monster inflicted on them. They only had each other, no one else to look after them, no one else to care for them and Mark words hit Jackson like a ton of fucking bricks. 

The shorter security guard rushed away from the door, heading towards Mark's bedroom with determination on his mind because he knew now how fucking idiotic he was to think he could let the strippers continue to suffer like this. Jackson was regretting everything now, hating how he didn't take Mark out of this sooner, and upset that he let others rule his judgment because he wanted to be happy with Mark.

Jackson wiped at his tears as he approached Mark's bedroom but his heart shattered completely when re realized that he was too fucking late. "No, no! Please no! Mark!" He rushed towards his lover who was bleeding out, a huge open wound was along his left forearm, deep red blood trickling down and staining the carpet.

"No please wake up baby I'm sorry." Jackson cried, he was shaking Mark, hoping to get him to react but his young lover was cold and lifeless. Crumbling, Jackson felt his entire world shattering as he picked up Mark's body from the floor before rushing him back up the stairs, urgently determined to give him the help he more desperately needed.

When Jackson reached the top of the stairs he found Jaebum rearranging the stage lighting on his own, Han was nowhere near in sight and he didn't give a hell because if he had something to say than he was no longer going to be quiet. "Jaebum! Give me your fucking keys now!" He demanded clutching his lover tightly in his shaky.

Jaebum was stunned, confused until he turned around to see Mark lifeless in Jackson's arms. "What the fuck happened?" He questioned jumping off from the ladder and taking off his t-shirt to tie it around Mark's forearm to stop the bleeding from getting worse but it was clear by his lack of response that he had fainted and most like struggling for life.

"I found him like this, please give me your car, I need to take him to the hospital, we can't leave him like this, he'll die!" Jackson pleaded to his friend who was contemplating. Han had literally just left, telling Jaebum that he was going out to take care of business and for them to make sure that the strippers didn't wonder off but this type of shit he was not expecting.   

Bambam, Jinyoung and Youngjae had heard Jackson's frantic yells and it didn't take them long to rush over to see what the commotion was about, but their eyes went wide and their hearts ached when they saw Mark unresponsive in Jackson's arms. They quickly went over and asked what was going on, all of their voices over lapping each others, and Jaebum was starting to get a headache from it. 

"Everyone! Shut the hell up and get in the fucking car! I'm driving, let's go!" Jaebum ordered and no one wasted another second in following behind the taller security guard who was worrying over the fact that he'd be jobless after this. Deep down he knew it was right, but being a good guy, doing the right thing didn't pay the bills. 

Jaebum was tired of it though, done with pretending like he didn't see the strippers pain, he knew that Han was a fucking monster, the fucking devil himself and he knew damn well that he was about high time someone stepped in and saved them all. 

They drove to the nearest hospital, and after what felt like hours but was only a few minutes they finally reached the medical unit. Nurses instantly rushed Mark into a room, not letting any of them pass to see him, not even Jackson who was sobbing into his palms and pacing the waiting room.

Jackson was barely keeping himself together, he cried, wanting to smash his head against the wall for ever letting things get this far, it wasn't until a voice stopped him from actually doing it. "What happened to the patient? The wound was clearly self inflicted but the other bruises, who did this to him?" A young, tall and thin, light skinned doctor asked.

Jackson looked over to the three remaining strippers who shook in fear in their chairs, then his vision shifted to Jaebum who nodded at him reassuring him that it was time, time for justice to finally be served. Jackson looked back to the young doctor and let out a few deep breathes before answering.

"It was Han, he owns a strip club and it was him, he's been hurting them all."