{20}

When Jimin his crept way back inside the strip club he glanced over at the time to see that it was now 6am, he and Jungkook had spent 2 hours together, and it was the happiest he's ever felt in many years. Jungkook had taken him back to his car and were they literally talked and let time slip past him, Jimin learned a bunch of new things about the young and Jungkook was also able to discover new things about the stripper. 

Jimin quietly slipped into his bedroom and noticed that Taehyung was sound asleep, shuffling a little when the door closed behind him. Jimin carefully slid into his warm bed and his heart was pounding loudly with fear at the thought of being caught by Han or Mark, but even if he was scared he was smiling, it was painted in his face by the memory of Jungkook's sweet kisses and he was truthfully loving the thrill at the same time.

Three hours later and Han was waking all the strippers up for breakfast, Jimin was paranoid the entire time because every time the club owner would speak he would tremble and every second he sat there he was sure that someone would confess that they saw him sneak out. Nothing happened though, the day carried on the same and Jimin felt so damn relieved that no one suspected anything or said a peep about his night time fun. 

Jimin had no idea how long he would be able to keep this risky behavior up but he was sure as hell going to cherish every second of it because of Jungkook, and the way he made him feel. Jimin hadn't felt loved and appreciated in a while, the attention from the men he got when he took of his clothes weren't appealing, the obsession Han had with him was nothing he wanted out in his life.

But the way Jungkook looked at him and talked to him was the way Jimin always wanted to experience, the younger showed so much adoration towards him, like he was special and beautiful and for once Jimin was starting to believe him. Jimin didn't have a self esteem issue, he knew that he was blessed with good looks but it was starting to feel like that was all people noticed about him, his body, his skin and his curves. 

Jungkook saw beyond Jimin's physical appearance and the stripper was having trouble not falling so hard for him. 

~ later that afternoon ~ 

Jimin was in his bedroom after practicing his dance when Taehyung walked in, he was puzzled by the familiar action because his bestfriend was shutting the door behind him and marching up closer to sit over the other strippers bed. Before Jimin could even question Taehyung spoke up, in a hushed tone and only inches away from his face to show the seriousness in his facial features. "Jimin, where did you go last night?"

Jimin felt himself become nervous, he didn't want anyone to know about him and Jungkook but he didn't want to lie to his bestfriend either, he had never mentioned what was going on between them out of fear that he'd let it slip to someone else on accident. "Tae, I, well, I snuck out..." Jimin whispered, his lips were trembling at the thought of Taehyung being disappointed.

Taehyung's eyes went wide, "What? How? With who? By yourself? Jimin why? You could get in so much trouble!" the other stripper was panicking for his bestfriend, completely terrified. "Do know that guy that came with Yoongi a few times? Well, his name is Jungkook and I really like him Tae, he's so kind and handsome." Jimin whispered with tears in his eyes. 

"We just strolled around the streets and sat in his car and talked, it was such a different pace from here, from Han and oh my god Tae, I felt so free. The air tasted new, the streets looked bright and the Jungkook looked like a knight in shining armor. It felt like I wasn't bonded to Han anymore when I was with him, I was free, for two fucking hours I was absolutely free." Jimin cried clinging onto Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung saw the glee in his best friends eyes, and he really hasn't ever seen it before. Ever since Jimin's first day he had that dull lifeless look in his brown orbs and Taehyung always tired his best to change it but he couldn't but Jungkook did. It was strange how one young male had completely changed Jimin's outlook on life made and it made Taehyung worry that this could end badly.

Taehyung brought Jimin into his arms and whispered into his hair, "It's nice seeing you happy but are you sure this guy is worth the risk? Just look at what happened with me because of Yoongi." Jimin lifted his head from Taehyung's chest to see the distress in his bestfriends eyes recalling the male he was no longer getting involved with out of fear of Han's wrath.

"He still shows up whenever I dance but that's it for us, I'm too scared to get close to him again. What if he sees my scars? They're still there and noticeable up close, and I know that he'll make a scene, I know he'll demand answers and I can't go through pain again." Taehyung said, tears fell from his sullen eyes and it made Jimin let his fall as well. 

"Tae, I'm so sorry, but please don't push him away, you were so happy with him. Maybe if you sneak out with me one day I can ask Jungkook to bring Yoongi, you can be together again, away from here and free from wandering eyes, please consider it." Jimin said to Taehyung who was shaking his head and rubbing his own eyes. 

"No Jimin, it's okay. It's better to not live in a fantasy land and I advise you to wake up, come back to reality because being with that guy isn't your end game, it isn't for any of us." Jimin frowned as he knew his best friend was hurting because he unable be with the one he loved also.

~ later that night ~

The doors to the strip club opened and Jungkook found himself in there again, hiding in the dark corners, waiting for the beautiful angel to appear on the stage. Jungkook had been restless, sleepless, anxious and excited to lay his eyes on Jimin ever since he left him early in the morning. It was agony for Jungkook, to be alone in his giant bed without the small stripper in his arms, or against his body, Jimin was deeply imprinted on his existence and he missed him badly when he wasn't around. 

Jungkook was taking a shot of alcohol when the stage lights came on and it was obvious that it was Jimin's turn to dance. The lovely stripper took the stage and Jungkook could see how Jimin was dancing freely, he no longer had the familiar sadness in his eyes as he swayed his hips, if anything he was moving with a glow to him. This time Jimin's orbs were shining bright because he saw watching his forbidden lover who was smiling at him from the invisible crowd around him.

Jungkook's body couldn't help but react to the way Jimin danced, the stripper would move so effortlessly, and his smirk was deadly and it had Jungkook dying to know what it felt like to be more intimate with the stripper. To be inside of him and making him moan for him and him only was Jungkook had been dreaming of lately, but he didn't want to ruin what they had, he didn't want to have Jimin thinking that it was all he wanted from him.

So Jungkook tired to keep his hormones under wraps while watching Jimin's naked body bend and stretch so sensually and that meant that he had to look away a few times, unable to control himself or the blood flowing downward to his crotch. Jimin was a total tease though, the way his hooded orbs gazed at Jungkook made him feel heat everywhere and the stripper enjoyed seeing the younger flustered, gulping and fixing the front part of his jeans. 

Jimin couldn't deny how much he also wanted to feel more of Jungkook's body on his, it was strong and protective, everything he ever wanted in a partner but he didn't want to give himself  up to easily. Jimin of course wanted to feel Jungkook's powerful thrust, to feel his passionate embrace and see his manly figure bare and sliding against him but wanted for the younger to work hard for it. 

Jimin was planning on testing the extent of Jungkook's true feelings and that meant that he needed to calm himself down as well. Jimin felt like he was getting too carried away with his feelings towards Jungkook, but he didn't care, it was the first time he'd ever felt something this amazing, and he wanted more of it and for what they were developing for each other to never fade away.