{28}

Han was hovering Jimin's trembling slim frame, grinding his hard erection forward against Jimin who had his back arched, his pretty thick legs were wrapped around his waist and his moans were escaping into the air around them. Things were different this time, Han could feel that Jimin was seeking out to him in desperation and he was thinking that the beautiful stripper was finally accepting their fate together. 

Jimin didn't even notice that he was finding himself moaning out and enjoying the delicious touches Han was giving him for the first time and it was impossible to not become aroused just feeling the new caring side of the cruel man. Jimin's mind was miles away though, he wasn't actually thinking about Han and their relationship he was recalling Jungkook's affection.

It was odd though because everything was different, Jimin couldn't even recognized that it was Han's hands touching him, that it was his tongue sliding against his because it was so passionate, so gentle and Jimin was now imagining Jungkook on him. "Mhm, more, I need more..." Jimin mewled out, breathing out desperately for more action, wrapping his arms around Han's neck and jolting his hips upward. 

Jimin was lost in his thoughts because while his eyes were closed the images of Jungkook touching him were fueling him into taking things further with Han. The stripper was envisioned that it was Jungkook in between his legs, sliding his lubricated cock deep inside of him and gripping his waist as he thrusted instantly forward. 

"Ohh, ahhh! Fuckk!!!" Jimin moaned out feeling the overwhelming stretch but intense pleasure cascading throughout his body. He brought his hands up and began leaving scratches along Han's shiftless back, embedding his fingernails into his skin and when Jimin felt his hips coming off the bed he was picturing that it was Jungkook holding him tightly. Jimin was breathless, drowning in pleasure because it thought it was Jungkook thrusting into deeply him.

Han was smirking, his heart beating frantically in his chest watching Jimin's face light up with pleasure, his top lip was being licked at sinfully by his own tongue as he continued to release more whiny whimpers. Han was really thinking that Jimin had finally accepted the love that he had for him, with a conquerors grin he gave to himself the man continued to pound into the strippers sore entrance.

Han wanted this time to be very memorable, he wanted to show Jimin that he meant every word he said earlier about making him happy and them being together. So he caressed the smaller extra gently and kissed him passionately because he was scared to lose him. Han was unaware of how upset Jimin was with Jungkook, or even know the details of them sneaking around together and falling in love with each other. 

Jimin's heart belonged to someone else though and his mind was running with thoughts about the young rich male that loved him back. "Angel, promise yourself to me. Promise that you'll continue to stay with me and let me love you forever." Han whispered through his pleasured grunts, grinning when Jimin nodded, barely processing what was being said to him, he could hardly hear anything past his thumbing heartbeat. 

Han leaned forward and left kisses on Jimin's neck before asking him to climb top, itching to have the pretty stripper riding him for the first time. Jimin was complying, the lust swimming inside of him was controlling his every move, he could hear that it was Han's voice calling out to him, groaning his name and touching him but only Jungkook crossed his mind. 

Han was roaming his hands along Jimin's bare sides, caressing his smooth flawless skin before trailing his fingertips up and pinching at the strippers harden nipples, causing for him to throw his back, his mouth falling even more opened to let out higher pitched moans echo throughout the bedroom. "Mmh, fuck Jimin. Moan more for me angel, call out daddy's name when you cum hard my angel." Han mumbled out while Jimin continued to rock back and forth on his cock.